Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Utah Tesla Owners

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
When I worked at BMW I used to have big groups of friends go to a small deli (sandwiches and salads) owned by one of my coworkers parents. Its in Holladay. Would that work for everybody? Or are you thinking more burgers and fries?

I've had my S for about 10 months now and despite there being over 300 Teslas in Utah I'd never seen one "in the wild". At the superchargers, at the store and at the service center, yes, but never on the open road.

But that changed yesterday when I came upon one on I-80 eastbound just west of I-15. Utah plate with second and third digits being 67.

Does that belong to anyone here?

Excited to see a blue X in person. Lets plan for the 30th. Luncheon.

Mid to early afternoon if possible, please. I'd like to attend but my nocturnal schedule in the observatory makes it tough to be in SLC very early.

BTW, the 30th will be one day after the first anniversary of the day Remonortsa (the car's name) was delivered.

As for location, how's about the Golden Corral in Midvale?

I've had my S for about 10 months now and despite there being over 300 Teslas in Utah I'd never seen one "in the wild". At the superchargers, at the store and at the service center, yes, but never on the open road.

But that changed yesterday when I came upon one on I-80 eastbound just west of I-15. Utah plate with second and third digits being 67.

Does that belong to anyone here?

Come up to Park City.. I see two or three every day. I think there's about 6 or 7 driving around town.

From today's Salt Lake Tribune. Somehow such news does not effect me the way it used to. :)

Attachments

• gas.jpg
    gas.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 58
Reactions: Denarius
Even driving a Volt I have no idea what gas prices are. And since my wife only uses her Mazda to get to work, it rarely needs gas anymore. She was shocked last time she went to fill up.

Put 15k miles on the Volt, 4k on the Mazda last year.

Any of you owners going to the social on Saturday ?

Can't believe I'm actually considering going to something that early in the day. But if there's going to be someone there from Fremont whose brain I can pick it might be worth it.

Guess I'll decide tomorrow. If the weather is bad tomorrow (Friday) night I won't have the observatory open and can go to bed early. But if it clears off it'll be no-go.