Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

V10 for non FSD

Did you get v10 on your non FSD TM3 yet?

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
With 5 versions of V10 released so far, and 32.11.1 rolling out fast today, I must say Tesla is working at an amazing pace. I cannot imagine anything like this from another car company. We also have a 2018 Leaf, so I have a comparison.

I expect the next big step is getting the free HW3 upgrade in my May 2019 SR+, along with software optimized for that platform. Probably early next year.

My June 2019 built M3P w/o FSD but w/ latest hardware is still on 32.2.1 which according to stats puts me back 7 firmware versions, and in the last 15% to not receive v10. After speaking to service they checked my vin and replied
“We see that the latest firmware available for your vehicle 2019.32.1 was installed on September 16. There is not a newer version available for your vehicle build. V10 software is being rolled out in waves based on region and vehicle build. Customers with Full Self Driving packages receive them first. Please be patent as v10 is on its way soon and will require a wifi connection. thanks.”

Not the news I wanted as autopilot is virtually unusable with current firmware, car continues to slam on the brakes on highway for no reason other than to try to get me rear ended. It’s unfortunate that the best AP I’ve had was when the car was delivered, every update since has made it less and less capable. Really hoping v10 makes it at least what is was.

Looks like most of the .1 updates are to previous v10 installs.

I noticed that too. Teslafi shows the needle not moving for us v.9 folks without FSD or EAP...

upload_2019-10-2_9-6-4.png

My June 2019 built M3P w/o FSD but w/ latest hardware is still on 32.2.1 which according to stats puts me back 7 firmware versions, and in the last 15% to not receive v10. After speaking to service they checked my vin and replied
“We see that the latest firmware available for your vehicle 2019.32.1 was installed on September 16. There is not a newer version available for your vehicle build. V10 software is being rolled out in waves based on region and vehicle build. Customers with Full Self Driving packages receive them first. Please be patent as v10 is on its way soon and will require a wifi connection. thanks.”

Not the news I wanted as autopilot is virtually unusable with current firmware, car continues to slam on the brakes on highway for no reason other than to try to get me rear ended. It’s unfortunate that the best AP I’ve had was when the car was delivered, every update since has made it less and less capable. Really hoping v10 makes it at least what is was.

I have a June 2019 build without FSD and I'm also still on 2019.32.2.1.

autopilot virtually unusable? that's a rare opinion. FYI highway braking has been tied to merge lanes, solved by staying aware of them and accelerating through lanes adjacent to merge lines. It is GPS tied, your car is trying to slow you down to same speed as adjacent cars that could be merging in.