Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

v21.44 installed

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got 21.44 installed on my Powerwall and Tesla inverter (not powerwall+) system. There does not seem to be any change notes, but going into the gateway webpage it seems there is more installer options to test things.

The Neurio RGM disappeared from the system installer page and the vitals. The meter is still there in diagnostics and is reported to work correctly. For a minute I thought something was broken because they were doing corrections in the TEG but it apparently had updated the software. Can anyone confirm that I am right? This is a powerwall+ install.

The Neurio RGM disappeared from the system installer page and the vitals. The meter is still there in diagnostics and is reported to work correctly. For a minute I thought something was broken because they were doing corrections in the TEG but it apparently had updated the software. Can anyone confirm that I am right? This is a powerwall+ install.
Yup. I noticed the same thing as well. I have another neurio for my other solar system, was nice having that show up under system so I can see the output of each system.