Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

V9 music app/and second app can be displayed together

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So it’s not a perfect solution but for many owners based on their likes or preferences.
There seems to be a way to have a partial music app(the header portion) AND a second app of your choice on the screen together in the lower 3/4 of screen .....snip ....
shoot - thought I had some good news for my better ½ - thinking you found a way to put the rear view camera permanently up top. She hates the new UI so badly, she's looking to short the lease - right now - no past go. I TOLD her not to update, but hey that's what happens when you you don't want to wait.

I think you can actually have the camera at the top while your driving if you want. But of course you can’t do anything else at all. If you put your car in drive and then pull up rear camera and then hit the small cone shaped icon for surround sensor (not sure what it’s called) then the camera portion jumps to the top. I tried this the other day to see if it would let me drive like that.
I’m actually not someone who drives with the camera displayed typically tho.
35 years of using mirrors is a hard habit to brake.