Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vakantie - Italië

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Iemand enig idee hoeveel een kWh nu kost aan de SuC in Italië? Volgens de site van Tesla verschijnt de prijsinformatie in het pop-up menu, maar ik zie alleen idle-fees.

Attachments

• 2F3BAF1A-0002-4794-A17B-7105128DF342.jpeg
    2F3BAF1A-0002-4794-A17B-7105128DF342.jpeg
    300.6 KB · Views: 59
Vorig jaar zomer heb ik mijn JuicePass abonnement tijdelijk omgezet van 'Pay per use' naar 'Flat Fee Large' (Vakantie - Italië). Nu wilde ik voor komende meivakantie als we weer naar Toscane gaan opnieuw de Flat Fee instellen, maar ik krijg de foutmelding 'Attention something went wrong'. Ik heb de app geupgradet en ook opnieuw ingelogd, maar het mag allemaal niet baten. De foutmelding heb ik naar EnelX gestuurd, maar uit ervaring weet ik dat beantwoording zomaar 7-8 weken kan duren, en dan zijn we al weer terug.
Hier iemand een idee wat ik kan doen om het abonnement om te zetten?
Gisteren weer even geprobeerd het abonnement om te zetten en na wat gesputter en foutmeldingen is het dan toch gelukt. Vanaf nu een maandje flat fee (145 kWh voor € 45)

back from Italy for the second year... everything fine.
Starting to be annoyed by the location of the Tesla chargers, especially the one in Quinto (CH) in the middle of the nowhere and Arese, near a shopping center I spent 15/20 minutes in queue from the highway to the charging place.

I'm starting to consider to use other brands of DC chargers, but there is still way too complicated to check the price. We charged at a Total gas station in belgium with our greenchoice pass and we don't know how much we paid, a standardization on prices and display of cost would be much appreciated there.

back from Italy for the second year... everything fine.
Starting to be annoyed by the location of the Tesla chargers, especially the one in Quinto (CH) in the middle of the nowhere and Arese, near a shopping center I spent 15/20 minutes in queue from the highway to the charging place.

I'm starting to consider to use other brands of DC chargers, but there is still way too complicated to check the price. We charged at a Total gas station in belgium with our greenchoice pass and we don't know how much we paid, a standardization on prices and display of cost would be much appreciated there.
Yes, Quinto is at a hotel and Arese is quite a ride. I try to skip these though I spent once a night at Quinto. If possible I charge at Melide, most beautiful SuC ever visited but quite crowdy too, and then skip all until Forte dei Marmi. It is doable with a M3LR. Two weeks ago on our hometrip from Tuscany we charged at Melegnano, Pratteln and Pfalzfeldt. If the weather would have been better and with less traffic Switzerland was easily reachable without a prior stop.

Reactions: job-lek
Yes, Quinto is at a hotel and Arese is quite a ride. I try to skip these though I spent once a night at Quinto. If possible I charge at Melide, most beautiful SuC ever visited but quite crowdy too, and then skip all until Forte dei Marmi. It is doable with a M3LR. Two weeks ago on our hometrip from Tuscany we charged at Melegnano, Pratteln and Pfalzfeldt. If the weather would have been better and with less traffic Switzerland was easily reachable without a prior stop.
Yeah I will now try to avoid them now that I know, never stopped at Melide. Next time I will probably just stop at any gas station, basically all of stations on the highway in Switzerland have a fast charger now... that is impressive, I wonder how many years it will take to get the same at Autogrills in Italy... it's already stupid to pay every time you exit the highway, it's even more stupid that you have to exit the highway and pay for charging....

Yeah I will now try to avoid them now that I know, never stopped at Melide. Next time I will probably just stop at any gas station, basically all of stations on the highway in Switzerland have a fast charger now... that is impressive, I wonder how many years it will take to get the same at Autogrills in Italy... it's already stupid to pay every time you exit the highway, it's even more stupid that you have to exit the highway and pay for charging....
Yes. I drive now for 5 years to Italy with a Tesla and public charging still is very problematic: zero along the A1 and in cities more out of order than working and very slow expansion into the south. That is the reason I took an M3.
With any other EV than a Tesla I wouldn't dare to drive over there.

Je betaalt alleen een bijdrage voor de maanden dat je de pas gebruikt, dus dat valt wel mee qua kosten. Het gebruiksgemak is mij het bedrag wel waard.
Ik heb er ook 1, ooit gekocht (€ 12,50 geloof ik bij de ANWB winkel) en je betaalt alleen een fee als je 'm een jaar niet gebruikt. Initieel handig voor de baby (die werd wakker bij iedere stop dus kunnen doorrijden was DE oplossing maar met het laden langs de snelweg opnieuw erg blij mee.

The fact that you can pay for Telepass does not make it less stupid 😅
I will look at it, never heard about it, we drive to Italy only once a year, does not make sense to pay a monthly fee for Telepass.
Absolutely no monthly fee with mango mobilité. Just checked my accounts (Bank and Mango). Only the months you use it. (€2.40 per month used for Italy). Free Telepass (no starting fee!) as we speak!
"De maandelijkse administratiekosten worden alleen in rekening gebracht als u de badge gebruikt € 1,70 per gebruikte maand in Frankrijk, € 2,40 per gebruikte maand in de zone Spanje-Portugal en € 2,40 per gebruikte maand in de zone Italië ."

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: djlorenz and Enzo63
The fact that you can pay for Telepass does not make it less stupid 😅
I will look at it, never heard about it, we drive to Italy only once a year, does not make sense to pay a monthly fee for Telepass.
You have to pay an initial one time fee for acquisition and 3 euro per month that you get a bill. We often go only for one week but get bills in 2 months so two times 3 euro. No problem but that is not the way they say upon sale. Once a year, I would hesitate. 7 times a year no question, very happy with it.

Absolutely no monthly fee with mango mobilité. Just checked my accounts (Bank and Mango). Only the months you use it. (€2.40 per month used for Italy). Free Telepass (no starting fee!) as we speak!
"De maandelijkse administratiekosten worden alleen in rekening gebracht als u de badge gebruikt € 1,70 per gebruikte maand in Frankrijk, € 2,40 per gebruikte maand in de zone Spanje-Portugal en € 2,40 per gebruikte maand in de zone Italië ."
Even gecheckt, 2,50 excl BTW en 3,00 inclusief in Italië.