Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vancouver BC VIN .

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just reached out to Tesla by phone (not the local store)and was given my VIN (757XX) and while on hold received an email from a local delivery person in Vancouver telling me my car is in transit and should arrive at the store late this week to early next week! Now I just need someone to respond to my numerous requests to change from cash to financing.

Which number did you call? Sales or customer support?

Finally got an email from someone at Tesla this morning. I was emailed by Govi (Lead Inside Delivery Advisor in Toronto) asked me to confirm the configuration, fill out the trade in info and fill in the financing info. Unfortunately, my account does not give me the option to fill in financing info as i cannot change from cash once it was originally selected. Also, I wonder why i'm being contacted by someone in Toronto instead of vancouver?

Finally got an email from someone at Tesla this morning. I was emailed by Govi (Lead Inside Delivery Advisor in Toronto) asked me to confirm the configuration, fill out the trade in info and fill in the financing info. Unfortunately, my account does not give me the option to fill in financing info as i cannot change from cash once it was originally selected. Also, I wonder why i'm being contacted by someone in Toronto instead of vancouver?
I was contacted by Toronto as well. It seems that’s where the head office is for Canada logistics.

Reactions: Koflach
Just a heads up for anyone using the CEV for BC rebate, when talking with Tesla, they will consider this as part of your down payment. By this I mean that if you tell them you want to put $8,000.00 down on the vehicle, they will add the $4200 you put down on the vehicle to the $5000 CEV discount and determine that they owe you $1200.

Yea 18”. Haven’t called them yet but will try and give them a call some time this week.

Just gave them a call now. No VIN yet unfortunately. The guy I spoke to said that the front half of the timeframe provided is when they’d normally try and get a VIN/delivery out...so I guess for those who have Aug - October timeframes the hope is we’ll have our cars by mid-September.

Slightly frustrated at the lack of transparency but I guess I’ve waited almost 2.5 years...what’s another couple months :)

Just gave them a call now. No VIN yet unfortunately. The guy I spoke to said that the front half of the timeframe provided is when they’d normally try and get a VIN/delivery out...so I guess for those who have Aug - October timeframes the hope is we’ll have our cars by mid-September.

Slightly frustrated at the lack of transparency but I guess I’ve waited almost 2.5 years...what’s another couple months :)

Cev credit is at stake. Honestly wouldn't care waiting a bit longer if I know cev credit would be secured.

based on the number of people that we are starting to see get assigned VIN's in BC, I wouldn't expect the CEV discount to last much more than early to mid October. If I were you, I'd be contacting Tesla weekly to look for updates. Another way to check if you have a VIN is to see if you can still edit your vehicle. Go to Tesla SSO – Login and replace the X with your RN.

based on the number of people that we are starting to see get assigned VIN's in BC, I wouldn't expect the CEV discount to last much more than early to mid October. If I were you, I'd be contacting Tesla weekly to look for updates. Another way to check if you have a VIN is to see if you can still edit your vehicle. Go to Tesla SSO – Login and replace the X with your RN.

Just did this and I can still edit :(

Btw Koflach - what are you doing for insurance? ICBC + 3rd party? I'm also from Langley :D