Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Video of TMC Connect 2014

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We put a lot of resources into the live stream last year. While it was adequate, it left a lot of room for improvement. The recording of the other sessions was lack luster.

These year I'm focusing on hopefully better quality recording of the sessions, and not doing live. So hopefully we'll have better overall results.

I don't know when, but we will get to see those videos, right?

Anyway, we all do appreciate your efforts very much, thanks for all the work that you do for TMC.

Cheers

So ummm I hope Doug is OK! Its been quite some time now. Did he record something he wasn't supposed to and they carted him off? Or maybe this time he donated his entire body to science and space instead of just his blood! :p

But seriously, I am still looking forward to seeing the videos when you get them posted!

I hate to act like a D but really? No update or video for weeks...

If it an't going to happen just say so. At least stop us from hanging on to hope.
And again, if I just haven't been able to find the video and it's there then i'm sorry.

So next year if I make it out there, I'm volunteering to handling the recording AND uploading haha! It might be the worst recording ever, just as a warning...

Maybe it would be chickensevil, but at least we would get to see one. :) Sorry but it was streamed live last year (Which I didn’t get to enjoy). And a video put up shortly after. I'm just going to ass-u-me that there are bigger reasons Doug is holding off on giving us a video but he can't say why. And if that is not the case then I have to say it's pretty rude to tease all of us that couldn't make it to the live event.
LOVED last years video by the way. I think I speak for most when I say that it doesn't need to be perfect in order for us Tesla junkies to enjoy it. :)