Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Video shows Model 3 display with Autopilot engaged

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Did this model 3 not have heated seats or did they change the controls? The little seat icons the bottom row don't seem to have the 3-level option

This is how mine look in an X with only heated seats, but no ventilation. The cars with both heated and ventilated seats show a heat symbol on top of the seat icon and a fan symbol bellow it. With heated seats only all you get is a seat icon. Once activated you get the numbers out to the side displaying the 3 levels.

Last edited:
This is how mine look in an X with only heated seats, but no ventalation. The cars with both heated and ventalated seats show a heat symbol on top of the seat icon and a fan symbol bellow it. With heated seats only all you get is a seat icon. Once activated you get the numbers out to the side displaying the 3 levels.

Ah, ok. We have the X with the ventilated and heated seats.

So, the math works out. The driver appears to be about 16 mi from destination and is currently at 189mi. At destination, 189mi - 16mi = 173 mi. If that results in being at 55% (per the screen), does that mean the original range was 173 / 0.55 = 314.5 mi.

Yes, but there is more ...
At 189 miles of range he has ~ 60% remaining for a total range of 315 miles. So assuming that the eyeballing is correct the current driving at 65 mph is not reducing the range. When I am not feeling lazy, I'll put the current and destination addresses into Google maps to see if there is a net elevation change. Wind data on the web is probably long gone by now and not very granular.

That is a beautiful map.