Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

VIN Assigned

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
the trades are done in Vegas... so they are currently working, however I dont know what is going on with trade in... apparently it is a huge backup right now....

Is that so? Is there a number I can call to get in touch with the Vegas people who would complete my trade quote then? I talked to a gallery person yesterday and they told me all that would be handled by my delivery center so I assumed I was screwed.

Is that so? Is there a number I can call to get in touch with the Vegas people who would complete my trade quote then? I talked to a gallery person yesterday and they told me all that would be handled by my delivery center so I assumed I was screwed.

well there is no number, however the DC can contact them and speed up the process. if you have a vin and DD they will move fast so they can get it done. each time we have done a trade in with Tesla (2x now and the Y will be our last time doing this) it has been last min with the trade in stuff being complete. we did do a trade in quote thru their online site and got a response in 24 hours but that number is not the final number all the time and that has not be applied to our account. however we have not got the DD notice.

EDIT: we just got the DD appointment text and our car is on its way to Rockville DC Pickup is 3/31 at 11am

I see, well my DC is closed due to the virus so they can't really call Vegas on my behalf in that case. No vin yet.

That's great congrats! Hopefully they stick with that pickup date.
we will see. they still have contacted us about the trade in... lol I call the dc and they said give them 24 hours to sort it out. but im not holding my breath. also not paying for that car until that trade pops in and I know the car has arrived and the delivery is going to happen. giving them that balance right now especially when they may close for a long period of time is not a good idea.

got my VIN (34XX) assigned and DD (March 30th). White Performance w/ upgrade, black interior, no FSD.

You dog you, that's exactly my order, and I saw one heading north on a truck on Monday from Vancouver heading to home to Seattle. I think we should be friends, not just because of the car, but really a lot to do with the car. I'm sure you're a great person too.

Reactions: Germam01
I got my call from 725-205-6448 on Monday. I'm not sure if you can actually call that number back.

I got my call from 725-205-6448 on Monday. I'm not sure if you can actually call that number back.

I called the number and spoke with Randle (not sure if that is his direct dial or something because he seemed a little caught off guard), but he said he checked my account and was going to email the trade in team to nudge them. He also said he would copy me on the email so hopefully I can actually get a response that way.

Thank you for that.