Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

VINs from GIGA Texas Tracking. Who will be first?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sorry to hear that. It might bounce back in a day or so - this seems to happen when they're adjusting the cue. Are you picking up from Mt Kisco or up around Albany?
Mt. Kisco. I gotta find a way to stop obsessing over this. Haha. It’s making me crazy. I’ve been checking the app every hour or so… Damn you Elon for creating such a superior vehicle!

• Funny
Reactions: BGOwner
Just ordered a MYP 1/1/2021 white on black, no tow no fsd.
EDD 2/22-3/22.
No vin yet

So curious to see how things will pan out. I had no idea there were so many potential changes coming and frankly wish I hadn’t found out as now I’m just going to wish I could get all the new updates. I think I’ll have to settle for being happy with getting and AMD processor.

I live in the Bay Area so I’d always thought my car would come from the Fremont plant. But I’ve read some speculation that the Texas plant may be the first to release 4680 batteries and that Tesla may preferentially place them in the MYP rather than Lr to begin with. It would be nice to have a higher than quoted range if that were the case. I also don’t need my car until may to June so I don’t mind a few delays if that means I get a car with newer tech.

Reactions: Gt1948
VIN Received yesterday for MYLR. NF355xxx

NJ Delivery 1/7-1/11
OD 9/22

Was really hoping to see an A instead of an F, but going to try not to let that dampen my excitement too much.
What's your configuration? What was your EDD before getting a VIN? Seems like you may have lucked out getting matched since there are still August orders in the area with 4 week windows. Congrats.

Just ordered a MYP 1/1/2021 white on black, no tow no fsd.
EDD 2/22-3/22.
No vin yet

So curious to see how things will pan out. I had no idea there were so many potential changes coming and frankly wish I hadn’t found out as now I’m just going to wish I could get all the new updates. I think I’ll have to settle for being happy with getting and AMD processor.

I live in the Bay Area so I’d always thought my car would come from the Fremont plant. But I’ve read some speculation that the Texas plant may be the first to release 4680 batteries and that Tesla may preferentially place them in the MYP rather than Lr to begin with. It would be nice to have a higher than quoted range if that were the case. I also don’t need my car until may to June so I don’t mind a few delays if that means I get a car with newer tech.
Living in the Bay Area, I think there is very little chance of a MY from Austin. Fremont will still be making MYP. No clue on what vehicle will get the 4680 first in Austin, I have heard that they are going to be starting with the cyber truck and semi. Also heard rumors it will be in MY.

I don’t really expect them to do much with MYP at the start, as they are far behind production in the LR, and Fremont can produce enough MYP for the country and still get out the door in 2-3 months.