Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vinyl cutout files for Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Would anyone be interested in custom cutout files for the Model 3? I essentially dimensioned, measured, and tested a cut file for the center console and it works great. Also, I did one for the Tesla T emblem on the front, rear, steering wheel, and wheel center caps. I have these files in .ai (adobe illustrator format) and anyone with a vinyl cutter would be able to buy their own material and import my cut file to make whatever they want. I also am willing to make the stuff for you with my own carbon fiber material (not 3M 1080) for $15 and ship it to you directly.

I was thinking of selling the T logo stuff, but then I realized how much I love the Tesla family and also believe I would have a lot of trouble selling them anyway since they're trademarked. So my cut files are yours. Post here if you would be interested in either cut files or me making a more affordable carbon fiber center console wrap for you.

Here are a couple pictures of just the center console stuff and the center wheel cap:

View attachment 301101

View attachment 301102

View attachment 301103

What a generous offer. Please send the files for the center console. Thank you.

Hi Pipplo, I tried these templates and they turned out to be slightly too large. Not usable, at least for the cup holder, which is the only one I cut into 3M vinyl & tried. I imported into Silhouette "as is." Any suggestions?
I never did try this particular template but you may want to use Kenriko's template instead as it has been more updated and probably more refined.

Vendor - Open Source DIY Model 3 Console Wrap Template

I initially thought my cup holder would not fit either. I was able to print mine using a Cricut with it being slightly modified. I believe the author originally printed using a Silhouette too.

The templates I shared are Kenriko's, I just converted them to silhouette files through illustrator. I exported from illustrator to dxf, and then loaded the dxf into silhouette software (and then sized the same as illustrator). Multiple people locally have used them successfully.

Watch kenriko's video for installation because installing the cupholder is a bit tricky.

Verify the width's you're ending up with though. The files are named with the sizing so the file named template-cupholder_775w.studio3 should print the cupholder 7.75" wide.

Link: Cut Templates - Google Drive

I'll upload them to github as a fork of kenriko tomorrow.

Would anyone be interested in custom cutout files for the Model 3? I essentially dimensioned, measured, and tested a cut file for the center console and it works great. Also, I did one for the Tesla T emblem on the front, rear, steering wheel, and wheel center caps. I have these files in .ai (adobe illustrator format) and anyone with a vinyl cutter would be able to buy their own material and import my cut file to make whatever they want. I also am willing to make the stuff for you with my own carbon fiber material (not 3M 1080) for $15 and ship it to you directly.

I was thinking of selling the T logo stuff, but then I realized how much I love the Tesla family and also believe I would have a lot of trouble selling them anyway since they're trademarked. So my cut files are yours. Post here if you would be interested in either cut files or me making a more affordable carbon fiber center console wrap for you.

Here are a couple pictures of just the center console stuff and the center wheel cap:

View attachment 301101

View attachment 301102

View attachment 301103

I am interested in the templates for model 3. I have a customer coming in for tint tomorrow and this could be a good upsell.
thank you!!!!! [email protected]

View attachment 301101

View attachment 301102

View attachment 301103

Hey are you still selling the cutouts? Please pm me!

I mentioned in my op that I will be cutting a bunch of cheaper vinyl material if you're interested! I'm asking for $15 for a set and hopefully will have some cut by the end of next week. Just let me know if you're interested!

Order for those with vinyl cutters I provide the files for free of course.

Can you please send me th cut files as well?