Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vinyl cutout files for Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Why not just have @AMIYY4YOU to cut them for you? You could take it to any shop that makes signs to have them cut for you, but in my experience they all want to charge you a set up fee and then they'll charge you per sticker. I really doubt you could find a business that would cut the center console for $15.

I agree. And I hope @AMIYY4YOU could earn some money out of the cut so that he could keep providing us a budget option for the center console wrap

Reactions: akidesir
3m 1080 or avery

I recommend avery over 3m

Avery 900 is certainly better than 3M 1080 when it comes to the Matte finishes. Much less prone to scratches and it self heals to some extent. Also it's very easy to work with.

Someone (other than @AMIYY4YOU I assume) posted .ai and .pdf files to GitHub: Kenrik/Model-3-Vinyl-Wrap-Template, and has a link there to his listings on amazon for those that want to buy from him.

I've been talking to @AMIYY4YOU and we're going to get the files merged into the repo. Anyone else that wants to contribute templates is welcome and we can end up crowd sourcing a complete set of open source templates that anyone can use.

Reactions: GregRF
Has anyone cut these with a Silhouette Cameo yet? Any feedback yet? I was thinking about trying this weekend but I don't want to waste my time if I shouldn't :)

I cut the Ts for the center caps on a Cameo. I havent tried cutting the center console yet though (not in a rush since mine is already covered with ppf). I did open it in Silhouette Designer though and you'd have to lay it out vertically, but aside from that I dont see any issue with the template.

Reactions: pipplo
@AMIYY4YOU can I please have the files? Thanks a lot!
Hey man - I'm starting to migrate all of this over to Kenriko's thread. Him and I have been collaborating to bring many cutout files to the masses for free. You can see his thread here:

Vendor - Open Source DIY Model 3 Console Wrap Template

Also, we started a patreon page to support both of our efforts for developing these consoles, so if you feel so inclined to donate you can do that here in appreciation for the time we spent making and publishing these cutout files for the Model 3.. We're making pretty solid progress on more trim pieces :)
Tesla Model 3 Vinyl Wrap Fund! is creating FREE cutout files and precut vinyl trim for the Tesla Model 3 | Patreon

Hey man - I'm starting to migrate all of this over to Kenriko's thread. Him and I have been collaborating to bring many cutout files to the masses for free. You can see his thread here:

Vendor - Open Source DIY Model 3 Console Wrap Template

Also, we started a patreon page to support both of our efforts for developing these consoles, so if you feel so inclined to donate you can do that here in appreciation for the time we spent making and publishing these cutout files for the Model 3.. We're making pretty solid progress on more trim pieces :)
Tesla Model 3 Vinyl Wrap Fund! is creating FREE cutout files and precut vinyl trim for the Tesla Model 3 | Patreon
Ill donate now! Thanks!