Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vinyl Wrap and Tint - Chicago

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone with a recommendation on where to have vinyl protective wrap and tinting installed around the North Center neighborhood in Chicago? I called "Tinting Chicago" and they quoted $4500 for the two installations, though I swear I have seen others on this forum discuss this, and the prices were far less.

I am looking to tint all windows except the roof and windshield. I do not want blackout. Any recommendations? As far as the wrap goes, any horror stories, or extreme pros/cons? This is the config I am picking up in the coming weeks:

I'm an extremely satisfied Chicago Auto Pros customer out of the Glenview location. . . probably easier to get to from North Center than Glen Ellyn too. 4 or 5 miles west of Edens expressway between Lake and Willow. Easy drive.

I had a xpel full wrap, Cquartz plus tint. . . A plus job. But it was more expensive than your number there, by a fair amount. Get what you pay for.

Last edited:
I went with Auto Image of Barrington for my tint, frontal wrap and nanocoating. Jeff Emerald does great work there as he services many of Motorwerks of Barrington cars there.

He went beyond what others were offering for my frontal wrap by including key places around the car (top of rear bumper where it meets hatch, bottoms of doors and molding where debris may contact, for example) at no additional cost.

I believe the wrap (Suntek) and nanocoating (Cquartz Finest) which of course includes full paint correction was around $2,700. Full Photosync tinting minus windshield and pano roof would be around $500-600, most of the cost in the tint itself there, but definitely call to get current pricing.

Home - Auto Image Barrington IL

Auto Image - Barrington, IL

Reactions: BHCLUC