Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Virtual Powerplant Payment Address Confirmation

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just received the email addressed to Maryann which is not correct.

I checked my address in the app and my street address was blank. City, State and Zip were correct. This isn't my first check. Feels like someone screwed up and lost address info.

Last edited:
Got the email, wrong given name. My address is correct in the app. Same as where the check went for the VPP pilot program last year.

At first I thought it was a phishing attack, so I didn’t even click on the link, I went to the app directly to check.

Bruce.

Reactions: aesculus
Just got this email from Tesla
Subject: Address Confirmation—Tesla Virtual Power Plant Payment

Hi Daniel,​
Thank you for participating in the Tesla Virtual Power Plant. Your utility company is currently processing your incentive payment. Once processing is complete, we will send your payment to you at the address associated with your Tesla Account.​
To receive your payment, please confirm or update your address before the end of the year via your Tesla account. Alternatively, log into the Tesla app and press the ‘Account’ button to update your information.​

I’m not Daniel, but I went ahead and verified via the app that indeed Tesla knows the address they installed the solar system on.