Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

VMR V710FF 19" Wheels

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got my set a couple days ago.

Kept it simple with a square setup powder coated in Titan Bronze.

19x8.5 on 245/40/19 Yokohama Advan Sports

Need to take another picture when rain passes. Also going to drop it an inch with Tsportline springs next month.

Attachments

• 20190203_112036.jpg
    20190203_112036.jpg
    358.5 KB · Views: 527
That makes more sense. For that square setup, you'd recommend 19x8.5 or 19x19.5 all around with the 255/35/19 tires?

I'd suggest 19x9.5 with 265 tires if you want to get real aggressive, or 255 (still on 9.5" width wheel). Definitely stay square on this car!

are this the same rims as in this pic?

Hey, that's me :) Yes those are V710FF wheels. 19x9.5"+33 on a Performance car with 265/35/R19 RE71R tires. Also keep in mind that this car is lowered about an inch with Unplugged coilovers.

I'd suggest 19x9.5 with 265 tires if you want to get real aggressive, or 255 (still on 9.5" width wheel). Definitely stay square on this car!

Hey, that's me :) Yes those are V710FF wheels. 19x9.5"+33 on a Performance car with 265/35/R19 RE71R tires. Also keep in mind that this car is lowered about an inch with Unplugged coilovers.

do the wheels with fit without any adjustment to the car?

@kbecks13, does the wheel and tire go past the front fender? I was curious about this for the 19x9.5 wheels on the front. I would prefer them to be flush. Is there much gain of going square 19x9.5 versus square 19x8.5?

@pcarrun88, very nice combo. How do you like the advan sports? Was looking at the pilot A/S 3+ and continental dws 06.

does the wheel and tire go past the front fender? I was curious about this for the 19x9.5 wheels on the front. I would prefer them to be flush. Is there much gain of going square 19x9.5 versus square 19x8.5?

Nope it's flush, just about as close as it gets though! The gain for going wider is purely for grip and mostly for track use. Otherwise you don't really need wider wheels/tires, it just hurts range.

How much range loss would you say? Maybe being flush might be worth it.

I don't plan to track my car tho, it's mainly used for daily commuting (110 miles round trip with 100 miles on the freeway).

I'd just like some more grip and handling than the stock 18s provide without sacrificing too much range.

Last edited:
Mine are +33 and it ends up being perfect on the P3D+ since stock is +35 (non-P cars are +40). I believe they also make a +35 in the 8.5" size and that would probably fit non-Performance cars but i haven't looked at one of those online calculator to confirm/check the poke.

Best bet is to order direct through them, they are very easy to work with and can mount/balance tires and ship to you. They're also in SoCal so you can do pick-up as well.

VMR Website

Mine are +33 and it ends up being perfect on the P3D+ since stock is +35 (non-P cars are +40). I believe they also make a +35 in the 8.5" size and that would probably fit non-Performance cars but i haven't looked at one of those online calculator to confirm/check the poke.

Best bet is to order direct through them, they are very easy to work with and can mount/balance tires and ship to you. They're also in SoCal so you can do pick-up as well.

VMR Website
I have a stealth performance so that should be the same as a non p car i think? these would sick out 5mm more than stock? I think i could live with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.