Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vote for a Recall of FSD 11.3.3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The update to 11.3.3 has been the most frustrating experience of being a Tesla owner ever. It rendered FSD absolutely unusable. It has so many serious issues that it doesn't even make sense to list them - I'm sure you have your own list. I feel deceived. I paid $100,000 for this car because I liked FSD. And now I can no longer use it because it's so bad. What can we do to resolve issues with 11.3.3? Wait? Revert to 10.69? File a complaint with NHTSA?

I assume if many of us file complaints, they will do something about it. Use the following link to report safety issues with FSD 11.3.3: Report a Safety Problem | NHTSA

way too many anecdotes of improved experiences for v11.3.x for me to think your issues are systemic. I've actually never seen any FSDb version get this much positive feedback. I've been using it since 10.2. you can feel free to contact NHTSA, but this feels very much like a 'your car' problem.

It also doesn't help to post in a public forum and give no examples of your problems and just to post a link to NHTSA. That's borderline trolling. We are all adults. If our cars are f*king up like yours, we know how to contact NHTSA. thanks.

can't say the difference between 11.3.3 and any of the 10.69.x versions is worth a level 2 rant, feels more like a level 6 mild complaint.
If anything I'd say 11.3.3 is overall much better than 10.69.x in most areas
Its certainly the most natural so far of all of the FSDb I've driven.
Definitely not unusable, even 10.3.x wasn't unusable - scary maybe, but not unusable

Biggest issue I have with 11.3.3 is the inability to completely turn off auto lane change.

;and the fact that when it does change lanes, especially on local roads, it has a tendency to change into a “lane” that’s not an actual Lane.

It’s literally like Tesla is trying to kill someone.
I've had this issue with every release of FSDb though so it's hardly something new to 11.3.3. NOA is still there ready to be used by choosing Autopilot instead of FSDb. So far we have not had FSDb on highways, its always been AP/NOA, so if you still want that just choose it.
I still have my two profiles, one with FSDb enabled, one with just AP which really simplifies the change.
Still after all this time, when using FSDb my car has never made it out of the lane before I've stopped it - just like it says in the warnings.

The update to 11.3.3 has been the most frustrating experience of being a Tesla owner ever. It rendered FSD absolutely unusable. It has so many serious issues that it doesn't even make sense to list them - I'm sure you have your own list. I feel deceived. I paid $100,000 for this car because I liked FSD. And now I can no longer use it because it's so bad. What can we do to resolve issues with 11.3.3? Wait? Revert to 10.69? File a complaint with NHTSA?

I assume if many of us file complaints, they will do something about it. Use the following link to report safety issues with FSD 11.3.3: Report a Safety Problem | NHTSA
From your previous post you have a cracked windshield and now wonder why it’s having trouble viewing using FSD yet few others have the same issues. Could be a you issue?

• Disagree
Reactions: mr-dmitry
Just completed a complete non-intervened drive to and back from my friend's place yesterday evening/night. Again, this is all within a city of 55,000 so your situation may or may not apply.

There was one spot where it turned more widely than I would but other than that, every other aspect of the drive was really good. I didn't have to touch any controls! As others have confirmed already, it appropriately decelerates when max speed changes. Nice.

For me, this version performs much better than 69 (which also was the best version compare to prior versions).

All of you are amazing!
Agree 1, Disagree 0
You are paying to be Tesla’s Guinea piggies.
Agree 1, Disagree 1
Tesla is laughing at you
Agree 1, Disagree 2
and using your data for their research and development.
Agree 2, Disagree 2
They should pay you for using this system and your data. Not vice versa.
Agree 2, Disagree 3
Why would people do that is beyond me.
Agree 3, Disagree 3
Musk is rolling in billions of dollars
Agree 4, Disagree 3
and is making a laughing stock out of you.
Agree 4, Disagree 4
He got you figured out for sure. What a smart man!
Agree 5, Disagree 4

Surprising result after compiling the data. I agree on balance.

Thanks for popping my full of hope balloon, that V11.3 will solve all my world problems.
if its any consolation - it is much better than 10.69 but still has some lingering issues that maybe the .4 release can tame.
Just did my first commute with it and I came away very impressed after being very dubious they could replace AP with FSD stack so quickly.

Reactions: JohnB007 and DanCar
Biggest issue I have with 11.3.3 is the inability to completely turn off auto lane change.
I posted a query about this soon after 11.3.2 came out. Without that ability, FSD is next to useless for me; if forced to choose between controlling lane changes myself on the highway and the ability to engage FSD on city streets, I pick the former. I've therefore disabled FSD-on-city-streets in my car. If I could go back to 2022.44.30.10 (with FSD 10.69.25.2), I would; but short of hacking my own car, I can't, so Tesla's getting no FSD-on-city-streets data from me.

This is the second main drop in functionality that software updates have forced upon me. (The first was the removal of seat heater and windshield defogging controls from the main screen -- a major problem in climates like mine, in New England.) This has made me very wary of software updates in cars. I'm going to be much more cautious about accepting Tesla updates in the future, at least when I know a big one is coming soon. I'm also going to be much more cautious about buying cars with OTA software updates in the future. That's certainly the way the industry is going, but if an automaker has a reputation for making radical changes or making everybody a beta tester, as Tesla does, that will be a negative for my future car-buying decisions.

Reactions: mr-dmitry
I posted a query about this soon after 11.3.2 came out. Without that ability, FSD is next to useless for me; if forced to choose between controlling lane changes myself on the highway and the ability to engage FSD on city streets, I pick the former. I've therefore disabled FSD-on-city-streets in my car. If I could go back to 2022.44.30.10 (with FSD 10.69.25.2), I would; but short of hacking my own car, I can't, so Tesla's getting no FSD-on-city-streets data from me.

This is the second main drop in functionality that software updates have forced upon me. (The first was the removal of seat heater and windshield defogging controls from the main screen -- a major problem in climates like mine, in New England.) This has made me very wary of software updates in cars. I'm going to be much more cautious about accepting Tesla updates in the future, at least when I know a big one is coming soon. I'm also going to be much more cautious about buying cars with OTA software updates in the future. That's certainly the way the industry is going, but if an automaker has a reputation for making radical changes or making everybody a beta tester, as Tesla does, that will be a negative for my future car-buying decisions.
You can add seat heaters and defogger to the main screen. Not that difficult

You can add seat heaters and defogger to the main screen. Not that difficult
NOW, yes. When Tesla first removed the feature, in December (of 2021) no less, doing so was impossible. There were a lot of complaints, and Tesla eventually added the ability to customize the display to put the options back on the main screen, but owners in northern climates had to suffer through the bulk of a winter with the options buried in sub-menus.

Reactions: Genie
NOW, yes. When Tesla first removed the feature, in December (of 2021) no less, doing so was impossible. There were a lot of complaints, and Tesla eventually added the ability to customize the display to put the options back on the main screen, but owners in northern climates had to suffer through the bulk of a winter with the options buried in sub-menus.
Guess complaining forever on something already fixed has value. Not sure what it is though.

• Funny
Reactions: MP3Mike