Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting for delivery text...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Mr Miserable

Supporting Member
Jul 8, 2019
UK
Referral Code
C'mon... We're waiting...
Unknown.jpeg
Unknown-1.jpeg
images.jpeg

LOL :D

I’m waiting. But hoping not to receive it yet as I can’t make the first week of my delivery “window” 7-20 August. So I’m checking and hoping I haven’t received a text. Which seems unintuitive but is definitely the case.

When I’m back from holidays I’ll switch to impatient bear needing the delivery text :cool:

Did it all just appear out of the blue? Text & appointment (Final Invoice bit too)?

Sort of. Ive got all the texts about estimates, and the one about it arriving earlier than expected. I’ve not had anyone phone me or anything. Oddly they still haven’t asked for payment, which is just strange. Technically if I’d not logged into my account on desktop (column doesn’t show on mobile) I’d have no idea my invoice was there. This forum has thankfully given me a little insight.

Reactions: davidmc
Trouble in paradise. All official communication to me has been via email. No texts. Got an email on 24 July giving me a delivery estimate window of 17 to 24 August. I'm on holiday in the USA and won't land back home until the 20th. No problem I thought, I can pay when asked and push the delivery until I'm back if by some miracle it is the early end of that estimate. Just got an email today with a new delivery date of 12 August at 10.30am (West Drayton/Heathrow is my DC). So, while I am happy to pay I guess they will not be happy to wait for my return. Guess someone else is going to get my car...

Trouble in paradise. All official communication to me has been via email. No texts. Got an email on 24 July giving me a delivery estimate window of 17 to 24 August. I'm on holiday in the USA and won't land back home until the 20th. No problem I thought, I can pay when asked and push the delivery until I'm back if by some miracle it is the early end of that estimate. Just got an email today with a new delivery date of 12 August at 10.30am (West Drayton/Heathrow is my DC). So, while I am happy to pay I guess they will not be happy to wait for my return. Guess someone else is going to get my car...

I am in the same situation....not back until 24th and same exact slot you have on the 12th...!

Sort of. Ive got all the texts about estimates, and the one about it arriving earlier than expected. I’ve not had anyone phone me or anything. Oddly they still haven’t asked for payment, which is just strange. Technically if I’d not logged into my account on desktop (column doesn’t show on mobile) I’d have no idea my invoice was there. This forum has thankfully given me a little insight.
You actually can see those documents on mobile, but only in landscape. In portrait they're hidden.

Reactions: m-i-l and Roy W.