Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting for white interior

Have you received your SR+ white interior M3

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I paid online through my Tesla account.
Does anyone know if they work on weekends and how soon they will arrange delivery details?

I have a tentative delivery date of 3/29 but just paid this morning.

The payment doesn't have an impact on getting anything new about your delivery details - they just check to ensure that you've paid when the time comes. If you've paid and you have a date then you're just waiting now. You should hear the day before from someone to confirm everything is in order (confirm the order, check your docs and payment, etc.).

The payment doesn't have an impact on getting anything new about your delivery details - they just check to ensure that you've paid when the time comes. If you've paid and you have a date then you're just waiting now. You should hear the day before from someone to confirm everything is in order (confirm the order, check your docs and payment, etc.).

I think the rules are different though for Texas. They cannot bring the car into the state until payment has been received/confirmed so its a Friday meaning I am unsure if my payment will go through in time.

I still have an estimated delivery for Friday but we shall see.