Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting for white interior

Have you received your SR+ white interior M3

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got my SR+ black/white interior on Saturday and lets just say this is the first time I have ever even contemplated NOT getting tint as it just looks so damn good already!

Of course I will get the tint as I dont want to melt in Texas but good lord the white interior takes this car to another level.
Nice!! Still waiting on delivery of mine. That combo looks sweet

For the sake of statistics, I put in an order for a Black with White interior SR+ on 19" on Feb. 28th... No S/N assigned to my order yet. I'm in Montreal Canada. Reservation holder since 2016...

Delivery date is set for 16 of april.

Can't wait!

I can only say, the white interior is better than I expected. They’re so white, like fluffy clouds and sooo comfortable,

I didn’t want to get that wood dashboard and I’m so glad I waited. It’s worth it !!!

I ordered a white on white LR dual-motor on 3/21. I keep calling and no one can tell me anything. Looks like my 2nd delivery date will come and go with no VIN. Dealership said to expect to wait 2-4 more weeks. I wish Tesla could give realistic expectations, so that I don't get my hopes up. Anyone else recently take delivery on the same options?

I ordered a white on white LR dual-motor on 3/21. I keep calling and no one can tell me anything. Looks like my 2nd delivery date will come and go with no VIN. Dealership said to expect to wait 2-4 more weeks. I wish Tesla could give realistic expectations, so that I don't get my hopes up. Anyone else recently take delivery on the same options?
Same situation as you, I ordered on March 20 AWD white/white and still waiting. No VIN but hopefully will get HW3 when the car finally comes

Ordered red MR w 19” wheels & white int Feb 28, was told I could pay $500 more for LR 2 weeks later and accepted that change and today 3 weeks after that, Tesla says I may get a vin sometime April with possible delivery in May but they don’t actually know when it will be manufactured

The original estimated 2 week delivery turned out to be pretty optimistic, though many did get their cars in the time frame, many did not. Now it says 2-4 weeks for a new order. Does seem the white interiors were more popular than they thought.

My order was March 2nd, so I do consider the order late. I just listed my current car for sale, as I will need the cash when the Tesla does come in.

Really hoping it gets made this month, as I am concerned Mid May and June production will be all about the basic SR.

Half of the people in our poll, are currently still waiting for a white interior.

With Elon’s words be watched so closely by the SEC, I wonder if he will give any update details, on his April 22nd earth day web cast?

Reactions: Mdoss
For the sake of statistics, I put in an order for a Black with White interior SR+ on 19" on Feb. 28th... No S/N assigned to my order yet. I'm in Montreal Canada. Reservation holder since 2016...

Delivery date is set for 16 of april.

Can't wait!
Hello, fellow Montrealer,

I ordered black with white interior + aero on March 15 and nothing yet :( Did you receive your delivery date + VIN on the website?
Called Tesla they didn't seem to have any info and my sales rep at the store said early April but it's hard to believe her when nothing has changed on my account since the day I ordered it lol.