Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting for white interior

Have you received your SR+ white interior M3

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi van, what model / trim did you order?

I ordered back in Feb 28 and received it March 30th, 2019 - i'm shocked that you've been waiting 61 days. I was calling them every week, after the 2nd week of waiting lol.

I have no idea if it mattered or not but I was a reservation holder but aside from that - Model 3 black / white interior, and autopilot. That's. it.

I hope you get yours soon - have you just tried calling your local sales? I have a buddy who bought a model 3 (black / black) and apparently they have a sizeable inventory of most common trims.

Thanks - I think like @Clockwork and a few others it’s the white seats combined with red. In my case it was for an LR AWD. Weekly I call or email the 800 number, my sales person, my DA & his colleagues at Vancouver deliveries, and even the Canadian deliveries group in Toronto on occasion. Seems they don’t / can’t do anything until there’s a VIN or inventory. The threads here are starting to show VINs, so hopefully I’m close too. Though I’ve been tempted to give up on the white seats, they just look too damn good. :)

Reactions: torontohm3wait
I don't understand or appreciate the lack of info being given, or the lack thereof, by Tesla, the company and the dealers!
Tesla has been mostly producing for other markets, so there has been no new info for the front line people here. That will change dramatically in a couple of weeks, as they go full out North American production. Could be east coast shipments first, due to longer transit time.

Ordered 05/01 and received delivery on 05/08. Take as much control of the process as you can by being proactive and seeking all of the information from Tesla as much as possible so that you're not left out of the loop, even if it means calling and emailing them multiple times per day like I did :)

I went to the dealer today so that I can speak with a human! The human looked up my RN and found out no more than I know! He says its a very unique combination, not made in bulk and will probably have to wait a while. In the meantime the great news is that mine will have their newest version of Hardware, the 3.0.

My config is white exterior with white interior, long range, AWD, Auto pilot, full self driving.

Sigh...

I went to the dealer today so that I can speak with a human! The human looked up my RN and found out no more than I know! He says its a very unique combination, not made in bulk and will probably have to wait a while. In the meantime the great news is that mine will have their newest version of Hardware, the 3.0.

My config is white exterior with white interior, long range, AWD, Auto pilot, full self driving.

Sigh...

Not too worry. They will be shipping everything they can for the June end of the second quarter. Most open orders will be filled, with inventory left over for July, so they can start building for Europe again.

Sigh...
I have the same build. I'm nearly at a 2 month wait. The last update I got was they more or less guaranteed I would have the car by June because that is quarter end.

The lesson here is don't order at the start of a quarter.