Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting for white interior

Have you received your SR+ white interior M3

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Lol I want to know as well... Haha

I've done four deliveries and never had an assigned delivery advisor. Each time I've shown up and had someone greet me there. In most cases I've waited at least 30 minutes for them to show up even though I had an appointment and was there on time. What I can't figure out is why I usually see at least five Tesla employees standing around doing nothing each time I'm there but the one that greets me is always 30 minutes late.

Lol I want to know as well... Haha
Got this email right after I ordered and have been in email contact with. Seem like this is my DS.
Screen Shot 2019-05-22 at 6.20.22 AM.png

Well...at least for us Canadian White on White Waiters SR+ ..going on 3rd month waiting for us ..considering lack of deliveries, lack of information to waiters, lack of any light of production or VIN, concern of recent tumbling of Tesla shares and bankruptcy... IS ANYONE THINKING OF JUST BAILING on this and just getting a refund for deposit until this Tesla thing is stabilized and customers properly informed??

This is honestly RIDICULOUS!

Reactions: ZOMGVTEK
Well...at least for us Canadian White on White Waiters SR+ ..going on 3rd month waiting for us ..considering lack of deliveries, lack of information to waiters, lack of any light of production or VIN, concern of recent tumbling of Tesla shares and bankruptcy... IS ANYONE THINKING OF JUST BAILING on this and just getting a refund for deposit until this Tesla thing is stabilized and customers properly informed??

This is honestly RIDICULOUS!

Lots of cars shipping now, I just got my VIN over the long weekend, on a March 2nd order for white interior. The Toronto Lawrence Ave location is now booking the second week of June for deliveries. VIN is assigned as they come off the line. 10 days shipping time to get up here. I was stressed by the wait, but it all went away once I got my VIN. My advice is to hang in there for a couple of weeks, and you will soon be the owner of a Tesla!

Lots of cars shipping now, I just got my VIN over the long weekend, on a March 2nd order for white interior. The Toronto Lawrence Ave location is now booking the second week of June for deliveries. VIN is assigned as they come off the line. 10 days shipping time to get up here. I was stressed by the wait, but it all went away once I got my VIN. My advice is to hang in there for a couple of weeks, and you will soon be the owner of a Tesla!
Thanks man. Even my kids are pissed off.. hard to stay positive with out any info from them. Hangin' in there.

Reactions: van_smile