Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting for white interior

Have you received your SR+ white interior M3

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I started to get really worried, but your from up North, so maybe my AZ bound one will not take 14 weeks.
Yes you are a lot closer to the factory, and they are shipping like crazy now, and until the end of June. I think Tesla will really eat into their backlog of orders over the next several weeks.

Then we can get back to talking about all the cool things Teslas do, rather than expressing our frustrations.

Reactions: M3totms
Yes you are a lot closer to the factory, and they are shipping like crazy now, and until the end of June. I think Tesla will really eat into their backlog of orders over the next several weeks.

Then we can get back to talking about all the cool things Teslas do, rather than expressing our frustrations.

I hope you're right, because if I don't get a VIN THIS WEEK, I'll have no choice but to... just wait longer :(:(:(

Did your DA contact you yet? Also are you getting homelink installed?

After reading your post I decided to check mine and suddenly there's a MVPA but when I open it it's dated Feb of last year and has some other dudes name and reservation number. Different options on the car too. :confused:

You should def call the support line in case your order is somehow messed up or the DA.

Did your DA contact you yet? Also are you getting homelink installed?

You should def call the support line in case your order is somehow messed up or the DA.

No word from my DA Francois yet. Emailed him a couple of times in the past, he does not respond. I phoned the call center, and they said he still works there, suggested I wait a week and call his direct number.

• Helpful
Reactions: Mansley