Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room: Model X Long Range Only

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well I just joined the July 2022 club. Heck they went from month to month bump to straight to July from April EDD. Seriously though, are they legit trying to get us to drop. Because we “locked” lower pricing?
If they wanted to do that they could just do it. My neighbor had a Ford dealer add a $10K mark up when the car he ordered came in. They had 10 other people with orders on the same vehicle and they said they could get $15K more from them. So take it or leave it.

And all the dealers are doing it and the manufacturers can't do a lot to stop it except make idle threats. Ford is even threatening us if we resale our new vehicles for a profit.

Last edited:
It’s an amazing experience every time I get in and drive it
Congratulations. Can you share the order date, RN# excludes last 2 digits, VIN # excludes last 2 digits to this thread or input on the spreadsheet link below

Long time listener, first time caller..

Order Date 6/29/21 LR, Black Exterior, 6 Seater, White Interior, 20", FSD

EDD has been pushing back like everyone else. Last week on Thursday EDD Changed from July to 3/8 - 3/29 (no VIN) and as on this morning went back to July.

Anyone else have this experience?

Long time listener, first time caller..

Order Date 6/29/21 LR, Black Exterior, 6 Seater, White Interior, 20", FSD

EDD has been pushing back like everyone else. Last week on Thursday EDD Changed from July to 3/8 - 3/29 (no VIN) and as on this morning went back to July.

Anyone else have this experience?
Yup. Same thing happened to me. Was July 2022, then on 2/21 got a date range of 3/7 - 3/31, and on 2/25 switched back to July 2022. Frustrating ...