Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wallace, NC Supercharger

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks. It was open and saved me the detour to Wallace. These have to be the closest superchargers to each other in a rural area. I charged at 300 mi/hr on my 70D. I checked that it was working on the way to the coast and then arrived on the return with 30 miles. 10 min charge was all I needed to get back to Raleigh.

• Informative
Reactions: vdiv
Great stop. Holiday Inn Express had coffee and clean rest rooms. We were alone both going and coming through this supercharger.

CD11209D-256D-457C-91AA-9FE57FBE8D28.jpeg

Stopped here over the weekend. Great stop and totally different experience than warsaw. They even have a chargepoint CCS/Chademo combo charger in the same lot. When i stopped there were 4 teslas and a new leaf all juicing up. Also, the salad bar at mad boar is great.

Not to drag up an old thread, but I just stopped at the Warsaw supercharger and it’s still working like normal. It was removed from Plug Share about two or three weeks ago. Also, the Smithfields bbq across the street has installed two HPWCs in the parking lot right by the street. They’re not functioning yet, but based on my experience at other Smithfield chargers these will be putting out at least 48A (if you have a Model 3 or recent S/X) at 240V. Maybe they offer even more amperage if you have an older S or X. It’s nice to grab a bite of food and have at least 30-40 miles of free charge added.

• Informative
Reactions: vdiv and Big Earl