Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Washington State: Model S Plaid/LR waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Had edd 24-30 September but now November, mine mostly moves back every Saturday. So i am ready to get my weekend mood screwed. Every Saturday moves back then by Tuesday/ Wednesday changes again.
If you dont mind asking you , when did you order?
Told you weekend date changing, mine didn’t changed on Saturday but on Sunday today disappear. Now its no date just contact me when schedule delivery.

Several trucks, loaded with Tesla’s, pulled up to the Renton DC this morning!
Is it possible that if delivery date disappear, you still have a chance to get car before end of quarter? Your message getting my hopes high. If it’s possible then It will be the best year of my life if that happens. My first best gift to my dad on 75th birthday.

I planned to have my car by Sept and forgot that I had scheduled a 240V plug install accordingly. Unlike Tesla, they arrived exactly on time and so I didn’t feel like rescheduling. Plus, I have no idea when the Tesla monkey will push the magic button to get me a car the very next day. Well, now I have a plug that will feel lonely with nothing to do.

Maybe I should buy an extra dryer or somethin.

I hope this means I still have hope. My EDD is Sept 28- Sept 30 and haven’t gotten a VIN yet. Hopefully will get a VIN soon
Same boat as you (EDD 28-30, no VIN). I don't have faith we will get them by end of month. On the bright side, October I believe is when they switch over to the 2022' model year. VIN would have an "N" instead of an "M". I wouldn't mind waiting another month for a 2022.

"Shout out" to the Puget Sound TMC Members:

Has anyone had any luck getting a Puget Sound SC to swap out the Performance Summer tires on their Refreshed MS with All Seasons? If so, what SC and what were the terms of the swap? "No Charge," swap for a nominal fee, etc.

Edit: Likewise, has anyone received a refreshed MS with All Seasons already installed from the factory? As many of you know, earlier MS deliveries came equipped with Summer performance tires, even though All Seasons were supposed to be delivered.