Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Washington State: Model S Plaid/LR waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A few people appear to be getting some black/black MSP in Redmond View attachment 707978
Did anybody cancelled there order for model S? Everyday its so frustrating that they change delivery dates , mine changes 7th Time now, it was September 24/30 then october 20/November 6 and now back to December. Spending over hundred thousand and no idea when will you get it. Advisor just reply what you can see in your account. Trade in expired, so i removed trade in option and financing expired, did financing again and now again dates changed . Am i am the only one thinking like i am buying a car not a white house .

Did anybody cancelled there order for model S? Everyday its so frustrating that they change delivery dates , mine changes 7th Time now, it was September 24/30 then october 20/November 6 and now back to December. Spending over hundred thousand and no idea when will you get it. Advisor just reply what you can see in your account. Trade in expired, so i removed trade in option and financing expired, did financing again and now again dates changed . Am i am the only one thinking like i am buying a car not a white house .
There are four Model S Plaids in inventory in Seattle area, blue, gray and black. All four have been listed for more than 24 hours. Check existing local inventory, if you don't want to wait any longer!

Reactions: jalynn2
There are four Model S Plaids in inventory in Seattle area, blue, gray and black. All four have been listed for more than 24 hours. Check existing local inventory, if you don't want to wait any longer!
I checked those but whats point of spending 40 thousand more when you cant go over 60m/hr . Buying it for personal use not for racing .

Well, if you want a Plaid, there have been plenty of configurations to choose from. Six currently in inventory and looking for their “Forever home”.
1DC839F3-A30D-4365-93FE-213092CC4DF7.jpeg

Seems like the hold up is for the White interior since there's a blue with All Black interior and CF Trim. I'm not really fan of the Creme interior, since I had a Tan Leather interior w/ Obeche Wood in my last MS60.

Regarding EDD, it hasn't changed for me whether its weekend or weekday when I checked. So i'm thinking its the White on White combo

Do you think these Plaids are from customers placing multiple orders?
@burnside Seems like it's a combination of that, rejected deliveries, late change of heart, and financing that may have fallen through. Having said that, the amount of availably inventory here seems to be far greater than what's being reported on TMC in other locations. Weird actually. I wonder if Tesla shipped a bunch of those Fremont "bastard/rejects" lot cars up here for EOQ? Only way to tell that is to see how old the VINs car. Can't do that online, without actually calling or seeing the car in person. Very strange, though....

Looks like either the UI changed on the Tesla website or I’m at the next stage. It now says “prepare for delivery” even though my EDD hasn’t changed.

sad part is that it now clearly says that my loan has expired….

Any advice on whether or not to apply for the loan immediately or wait until I’m closer to the delivery date?

• Informative
Reactions: jebinc
Looks like either the UI changed on the Tesla website or I’m at the next stage. It now says “prepare for delivery” even though my EDD hasn’t changed.

sad part is that it now clearly says that my loan has expired….

Any advice on whether or not to apply for the loan immediately or wait until I’m closer to the delivery date?
Its your choice, it will expire in 60 days again if car not delivered. Happened to me to. Delivery date start showing up 24 September to 30 September. So i re applied . Now date changed to December. Decision took less then hour in my case.

ok... just found out that the status change to "prepare for delivery" was simply Tesla updating my account and removing the payment option because the loan offer expired. I'm not sure why they did that today vs back in July when it actually expired.

After reapplying and confirming the loan agreement, i'm now right back to the same status page with the same EDD of Oct 22 - Nov 11.

This process sure does keep you on your toes.

Reactions: Vick sandhu