Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Washington State: Model S Plaid/LR waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Question, for those who picked up in Washington, does the car come with the all weather tyres or the summer tyres?
OP here. Wow, so sorry to see how deliveries have really slowed down since the last EOQ push. On the bright side, many of you fellow Washingtonians will receive 2022 VINs and benefit from manufacturing and quality improvements that my August build may have missed out on! Still working through some of those with Tesla. Next service appointment is 11/2....

It will be worth the wait, all! Hang in there! :)
i know this is not a question to ask for this thread, its off topic. I have generator for power outrage and i installed this by electric meter, can i use same to charge tesla or i have to instal separate.

Rophor 50 Amp Generator Power Inlet Box, NEMA SS2-50P Power Inlet Box for 3 Prong Generator Cord, 125/250 Volt, 12500 Watts, Weatherproof, Outdoor Use, ETL Listed​

Rophor 50 Amp Generator Power Inlet Box, NEMA SS2-50P Power Inlet Box for 3 Prong Generator Cord, 125/250 Volt, 12500 Watts, Weatherproof, Outdoor Use, ETL Listed​

Based on my understanding of generator configurations, you will need to have a dedicated circuit for your Tesla charger installed.

The power inlet box is designed to accept the cord from your generator.

• Informative
Reactions: Vick sandhu
RN11539 ordered 7/31/21, MSLR FSD 19" MSM/Black
Original EDD was March-April 2022, changed to Dec 14 - Jan 4 in September, changed to Jan 28 - Feb 24 on Monday.
Very sorry to hear that your EDD is being jerked around. I have experienced 7 EDD changes with my latest moving up a bit to 27 Nov - 25 Dec. I am not confident that my car will be delivered anytime soon. I would love to be proven wrong. This has been the worse delivery experience of 3 cars thus far. I thought my 2012 MS85 delivery was the worse, but this eclipses that by far.

Congratulations, hope some of us get a VIN soon for LR MS.
Just pinged my SA asking if 1) she's seeing anything other than my Dec 14 - Dec 31 timeline and 2) why some later orders with the same config are getting their cars now....

for 1), she said she's seeing my delivery timeline is set for December.... so I guess it's sometime in the next month - 2 months. I've heard that it's usually about 2 weeks prior to delivery that VINs are assigned, so I would expect this to happen at the beginning of Dec at the earliest.

for 2), she said she has no idea why that would happen because they make cars on batches of same configs. No idea what that means or why these things (later orders getting cars) are happening.

Just pinged my SA asking if 1) she's seeing anything other than my Dec 14 - Dec 31 timeline and 2) why some later orders with the same config are getting their cars now....

for 1), she said she's seeing my delivery timeline is set for December.... so I guess it's sometime in the next month - 2 months. I've heard that it's usually about 2 weeks prior to delivery that VINs are assigned, so I would expect this to happen at the beginning of Dec at the earliest.

for 2), she said she has no idea why that would happen because they make cars on batches of same configs. No idea what that means or why these things (later orders getting cars) are happening.
I read tesla already start delivering to hertz, i checked on hertz website and that shows M3 but sold out.

Apparently there was some paint imperfections on the front bumper, they're getting it fixed so i'm picking it up this afternoon instead of a home delivery
Some weird mix up with BoA financing. What a joke their process is if things don't go smoothly, it assumes there won't be some user error when you choose to sign electronically and its so confusing when you choose it. Anyway car is being delivered through Direct Delivery (aka home delivery) today. Finally. I have no where to go though so I wasn't in a rush just a headache to deal with.

Picking up my car tomorrow at 4:30, hopefully it goes through without a hitch. Does anyone here have a quick link to the checklist that I should use?

Reactions: Aparajith
Picking up my car tomorrow at 4:30, hopefully it goes through without a hitch. Does anyone here have a quick link to the checklist that I should use?

Reactions: Aparajith
12FA8060-1BB0-48E7-8A3A-5346DC77DFBD.jpeg

Windy blustery day and wet, not ideal conditions but it’s delivery day. So they told me the front license plate holder is glued on from factory is that right?

Windy blustery day and wet, not ideal conditions but it’s delivery day. So they told me the front license plate holder is glued on from factory is that right?
Correct. I was told years ago from my detailer in the bay (OC Detail) after I picked up my 2017 MS from the Fremont factory that Tesla did their crash tests with the license plate bracket on the front bumper and therefore they have to deliver all cars with the front license plate bracket. Of course it comes off without any damage. I had my detailer take it off but I've read that it can be a pain if you've never done it and need a special tool to make it easier. Congrats on the new S!

Reactions: vlicaros