Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Washington State: Model S Plaid/LR waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Any good news from those in WA? I’m still holding at Dec 14-Dec 31 for my LR W/W/19 order from May.

SA responded this week saying that all she sees is a Dec delivery timeline.
Someone posted last night mairebear in seattle

Got a vin as well! Ending MF454– this means probably built pretty recently yeah?

That person dont have signature, mentioned somewhere 153 july order black/19 no fsd .

I think that was me, haha

RN1153, MSM/Blk/19 No FSD, ordered July 18th. We got a VIN last night, MF454.

Apparently it's being delivered to Bellevue, even though we're much closer to Lynnwood, which means we have to do home delivery or give up this VIN. I'd rather pick it up at the service center, but I'm not gonna complain too loudly given how long so many of y'all have been waiting.

Reactions: Vick sandhu
I think that was me, haha

RN1153, MSM/Blk/19 No FSD, ordered July 18th. We got a VIN last night, MF454.

Apparently it's being delivered to Bellevue, even though we're much closer to Lynnwood, which means we have to do home delivery or give up this VIN. I'd rather pick it up at the service center, but I'm not gonna complain too loudly given how long so many of y'all have been waiting.
Same config here, but ordered on 5/22. Glad to see these being delivered now. Hopefully I'll get mine next month!

Very sorry to hear that your EDD is being jerked around. I have experienced 7 EDD changes with my latest moving up a bit to 27 Nov - 25 Dec. I am not confident that my car will be delivered anytime soon. I would love to be proven wrong. This has been the worse delivery experience of 3 cars thus far. I thought my 2012 MS85 delivery was the worse, but this eclipses that by far.
Bummer! My EDD was just bumped to Mar 12 - Apr 09.

Same config here, but ordered on 5/22. Glad to see these being delivered now. Hopefully I'll get mine next month!
Kinda curious if you did anything different in the order process than the rest of us.
For example, did you order everything online or did you go in somewhere to make the order? Or maybe you’re a celebrity or Elon’s cousin.

I made all my choices through the website, and then filled out my profile info the very same day (5/4). An SA reached out to me immediately after but went dead silent after the first few texts.

Not sure if there’s anything that’s different that’s pushing your order ahead of burnside who apparently purchased the same config in WA on 5/22 but I’m just curious in the off chance that I end up purchasing a different Tesla in the future.

• Funny
Kinda curious if you did anything different in the order process than the rest of us.
For example, did you order everything online or did you go in somewhere to make the order? Or maybe you’re a celebrity or Elon’s cousin.

I made all my choices through the website, and then filled out my profile info the very same day (5/4). An SA reached out to me immediately after but went dead silent after the first few texts.

Not sure if there’s anything that’s different that’s pushing your order ahead of burnside who apparently purchased the same config in WA on 5/22 but I’m just curious in the off chance that I end up purchasing a different Tesla in the future.
Its lucky draw system, RN numbers dont matter, configuration dont matter, cash buy or loan dont matter, we all will get it someday, stay positive.

I still don't have my S yet, EDD is Dec 11-31.

One big difference is that my S will be delivered at the Portland SA.

My Jan 21 EDD just moved up to Nov 11th. I am guessing it's a vehicle that was originally for someone else. I just hope it wasn't one that was refused for
My Jan 21 EDD just moved up to Nov 11th. I am guessing it's a vehicle that was originally for someone else. I just hope it wasn't one that was refused for quality reasons.
You will find out once VIN assigned, mine this morning moved from November 17 - December 15 to December 9-31.

What would the purpose be? At this point I don't care what year the VIN is, or when it was birthed. But are you saying this might be an indication of something else, like a refused delivery?
Not really, coz after long wait very hard to see if someone rejects, just take check list with you and if no issue then take it. Theres no guarantee that there will be no issue with latest VIN either, i will say go for it and congrats.

Reactions: Davidrun2B
Just a got message from my SA , i dont know why he messaged, since didn’t contact him.

Hello Vick, this is ——— with Tesla. I heard you were wondering about your delivery timeline. Current estimate is December.

My reply-

Hi ——-, thanks for update, yes edd changed this morning to December 9 to 31

I have a question for you

It will be 2022 VIN or 2021? And since its winter so all season tires on or summer ?

Then his reply

It will be a 2022. They come with all-seasons.

Conversation ends.

So kinda happy with his reply that it will 2022 and all season tires.

Just a got message from my SA , i dont know why he messaged, since didn’t contact him.

Hello Vick, this is ——— with Tesla. I heard you were wondering about your delivery timeline. Current estimate is December.

My reply-

Hi ——-, thanks for update, yes edd changed this morning to December 9 to 31

I have a question for you

It will be 2022 VIN or 2021? And since its winter so all season tires on or summer ?

Then his reply

It will be a 2022. They come with all-seasons.

Conversation ends.

So kinda happy with his reply that it will 2022 and all season tires.
Nice update. How did you know who your SA is? I ordered online and I have never been contacted by anyone at Tesla.