Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Washington State: Model S Plaid/LR waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Still waiting for my RN1143 order from Jan 1, 2020. LR / White / Black interior / 19" / No FSD.

My latest EDD is March 11 - April 8th, 2022!

I have traded emails with SA a few times and just talked to someone on the phone regarding my continued delays. I am trading in my model 3 and they think it's wise to remove my trade in until after I receive a VIN. Once VIN is assigned then go back through the trade in process. So we have removed the trade and we will now see what algorithm does with this new situation! I wonder if I'm destined for a 2023??

• Funny
Reactions: jebinc
Still waiting for my RN1143 order from Jan 1, 2020. LR / White / Black interior / 19" / No FSD.

I have traded emails with SA a few times and just talked to someone on the phone regarding my continued delays. I am trading in my model 3 and they think it's wise to remove my trade in until after I receive a VIN. Once VIN is assigned then go back through the trade in process. So we have removed the trade and we will now see what algorithm does with this new situation! I wonder if I'm destined for a 2023??
You ordered on January 1 ,2020 or 2021 ?,and still waiting and EDD is March 11-April 8,2022? What you did wrong to Elon that he hates you that much? It’s unbelievable. Getting my hopes down after reading this.

What kind of trade in offer are they offering? My personal experience with Tesla has been horrible. I sold my MS85D on line for $20k more than Tesla’s trade in offer. It was embarrassingly low. Hope you get a VIN soon. Not acceptable to keep you waiting this long.

Reactions: Vick sandhu
What kind of trade in offer are they offering? My personal experience with Tesla has been horrible. I sold my MS85D on line for $20k more than Tesla’s trade in offer. It was embarrassingly low. Hope you get a VIN soon. Not acceptable to keep you waiting this long.
Additionally, I have not been waiting on my MSLR as long as you, but I started with a Plaid+ order in Sep 2020. I tried to reach my SA today to get some feedback on myEDD holding steady now for past 26 days (27 Nov - 25 Dec), but got no call back. I am beginning to think that they don’t want my business.

It's a Blue 2020 Model 3 Long Range with FSD. Their trade in offer was $47,200 and i have like 33k miles on it. So with the tax benefit it's like getting $52k on open market. It has gone up $6K since Feb even though I've put tons of miles on it. I'd guess impacted by crazy used car values and Tesla's continued price increases.

When I tried to trade in my 2013 Model S Performance to buy the Model 3 they basically asked me to pay them to take it ;) I think their offer was $15k when blue book was $35k. This seems much easier for me to agree to if it stays somewhere in that range. I must admit it seems like I'll keep this Model 3 for years and years as I've had no luck getting this Model S.

It's a Blue 2020 Model 3 Long Range with FSD. Their trade in offer was $47,200 and i have like 33k miles on it. So with the tax benefit it's like getting $52k on open market. It has gone up $6K since Feb even though I've put tons of miles on it. I'd guess impacted by crazy used car values and Tesla's continued price increases.

When I tried to trade in my 2013 Model S Performance to buy the Model 3 they basically asked me to pay them to take it ;) I think their offer was $15k when blue book was $35k. This seems much easier for me to agree to if it stays somewhere in that range. I must admit it seems like I'll keep this Model 3 for years and years as I've had no luck getting this Model S.
Glad to hear that on newer models that the demand is high and they give a decent offer. The new owners of my MS with less than 16,000 miles are delighted with the car having just returned from 8000 mile trip. Hang in there, I hear the LR is worth the wait. I have no choice as I no longer have a car and rely on my wife’s M3 to get around and she is a bit tired of me borrowing her car.

Reactions: jebinc
99126C04-DD40-4256-BA84-6E82EFACF13F.jpeg
The new app version is a bit deceiving…..

I wonder if this is what it would have said 6 months ago….

Does everyone’s say “we’re building your car”?

My EDD is Dec 14-Dec 31 and my app is version 4.3.0. It would be some level of confirmation if there are others with a later EDD on the same app version but with a different status on this page.

Otherwise, it’s just another “it’s in one of the list of cars to get built sometime”
Lets see, living on hope till now 😂, will find out in few days. I saw on another thread , 2 of them like ours and one mentioned that new refreshed app and website but dont show like ours.

Reactions: Davidrun2B