Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Washington State: Model S Plaid/LR waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Open app store on i phone , on the right corner on top side click that and refreshed it or move down. It will show what apps need to be to updates , then click on update all.
I have another dumb question. How do I update my Tesla app to 4.3.0-766. I am not seeing a clear way to do that on my IPAD and Iphone.
Mine set on automatic update and it shows right away when new version comes up to update and click on update all.

Has anyone got their model s wrapped in Washington. If so what is the full estimate for getting it wrapped and from where?
I had one MS and M3 ppf'd and tinted at Midnight Window Tint in Shoreline. The same place that Gali Russel had his MY done. I plan on getting my MSM LR Matt wrapped, ceramic, and tinted there if I ever get delivery. They indicated they would need the car for ~4 days and the cost would be $7k+

Reactions: Aparajith
Do it show that in production on tesla app?
Nope it gives me the EDD but no "your car in production" message. My EDD moved out 19 days but collapsed the timeline to 15 days. I don't know if that means they are narrowing everything down and the car will be in the pipeline for production. I desperately want to get the car delivered and this has been exceedingly painful IMHO.

Reactions: Vick sandhu
Nope it gives me the EDD but no "your car in production" message. My EDD moved out 19 days but collapsed the timeline to 15 days. I don't know if that means they are narrowing everything down and the car will be in the pipeline for production. I desperately want to get the car delivered and this has been exceedingly painful IMHO.
You are not far behind then mine, hopefully will change this week .

Reactions: Davidrun2B
Ok, my bad I am now seeing "We're Building Your Car"

16 - 31 Dec, similar to others reporting here. Have a feeling our cars will be on the same truck. Looking for a huge XMas present. ;0)
Yup thats what i am thinking , it will be a Christmas gift. If it shows in production then i guess will be delivered by 2nd week of December. And on same truck one person august order was in Washington showing same dates. So from june end of august end for Washington showing same dates.

Yup thats what i am thinking , it will be a Christmas gift. If it shows in production then i guess will be delivered by 2nd week of December. And on same truck one person august order was in Washington showing same dates. So from june end of august end for Washington showing same dates.
Another thing is I am pretty sure we will be getting the 2022 LR versions based on the main LR thread. Not sure what that means but I will take it for what it is worth.

Another thing is I am pretty sure we will be getting the 2022 versions based on the main LR thread. it sure that means much but lots of folks seem to want
Yes my SA told me last week that it will be 2022. I texted him because my finance expired 2nd time and i changed to cash, he said call or message him when VIN assigned so he will change it back to finance.

App version 4.3.0-766 as of yesterday, shows "We are Building your Car" despite my EDD being Mar 12-Apr 9.

Also, saw a brand new MS LR white/black in the town I live in southeast of Seattle, gave me a little hope!
I know this message will crush hopes , like did to mine , i ask my SA last week that its new app version showing same for everyone or car is actually in production and he replied today .

His reply-The estimate can remain pretty fluid until you get a VIN assigned. When this happens we can pin down delivery.

I know this message will crush hopes , like did to mine , i ask my SA last week that its new app version showing same for everyone or car is actually in production and he replied today .

His reply-The estimate can remain pretty fluid until you get a VIN assigned. When this happens we can pin down delivery.
I hope that we get VIN’s so that this long and exhausting ordeal ends for us. I never want to experience anything like this ever again.

I hope that we get VIN’s so that this long and exhausting ordeal ends for us. I never want to experience anything like this ever again.
Same here mine first experience with wait, in last 21 years bought 29 cars and never had to deal like impatiently. Wont do it again.

What do you do that requires 29 cars??? I think I’ve purchased like 6…..so I’m way behind this race.
Limo and party bus rental, use to do airport runs too and had few drivers for that, Always kept new fleet. But now dont do airport runs anymore. So sold most of SUVs and sedans, now few different businesses. Kinda manage them only