Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Washington State: Model S Plaid/LR waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We should have a WA Tesla Meet sometime next year with all of our new Model S!!! :cool:
Absolutely, I would love to have a meet up to meet fellow Tesla LR MS owners who have shared this miserable experience. Having you guys sharing your pain has helped me weather this nightmare. I know we will love our cars when we finally take delivery. I have loved my previous two MS's, and my wife's M3.

EDD updated to Jan 11 - Feb 08 (as expected for me)

@burnside It is very odd to have a whole month as a EDD at this point. I bet you will see a VIN very soon. I feel the same for rest of the July orders in WA. With EOY near, Tesla will be focused on delivering to the west coast.
Mine had 12/29-31 twice with the latest one staying for only 1-2 days. Then it got pushed out to 1/12-2/8 around Elon’s “don’t rush delivery” news.
I wonder if our white S‘s will be in the same production run though. Yours is 1 day earlier, likely due to shorter transportation.
Good luck and happy holidays!

Reactions: ShanVan
Mine had 12/29-31 twice with the latest one staying for only 1-2 days. Then it got pushed out to 1/12-2/8 around Elon’s “don’t rush delivery” news.
I wonder if our white S‘s will be in the same production run though. Yours is 1 day earlier, likely due to shorter transportation.
Oh very similar EDDs. But, my order date is 2.5 months after yours. I think it would be surprising if I get lumped into the next production run for white S's. Per their customer service line, my order is slated for Feb production with March delivery. I am planning to head to the local store sometime soon to have a chat with them and try to get some more insight.

Happy Holidays! I hope yours is delivered very soon.

I have the same config as you and ordered on 5/4. The rep at the SC said that I have a 1/16 arrival set in the system at this point. I assume yours will be very close to that day or on the same truck.

• Informative
Reactions: Buggybug
I do also wonder what would have happened had I answered the text from “Kevin from Tesla Bellevue” within a few minutes before he decided to leave work and ghost me.

His exact message was “Hello! This is Kevin with Tesla Bellevue. There is a possibility that your Model S could arrive soon. If it does, are you available to take delivery before the end of December?”

When I called them to ask what was going on, they said it’s slated for 1/16, so what was Kevin talking about? I wonder if there was a rejected delivery or something that they were trying to reassign to someone? At this point, I’d rather just wait for the VIN to show up which I would expect to be “in production” vs a random already produced car.

My understanding is that a VIN is assigned during or pre-production. If a rep tries to tell you that a car is coming (without a VIN), does that mean something different? Anyone seen something in the forums about this type of situation?

Absolutely, I would love to have a meet up to meet fellow Tesla LR MS owners who have shared this miserable experience. Having you guys sharing your pain has helped me weather this nightmare. I know we will love our cars when we finally take delivery. I have loved my previous two MS's, and my wife's M3.
I also meant to add Plaid owners as well. Sorry for the omission.