Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Washington State: Model S Plaid/LR waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sorry for the delay @Vick sandhu. Here you go.... More to come

Attachments

• 20220209_011409190_iOS.jpg
    20220209_011409190_iOS.jpg
    840.6 KB · Views: 76
  • 20220209_011409532_iOS.jpg
    20220209_011409532_iOS.jpg
    927.9 KB · Views: 49
  • 20220209_011414243_iOS.jpg
    20220209_011414243_iOS.jpg
    986 KB · Views: 52
  • 20220209_011414885_iOS.jpg
    20220209_011414885_iOS.jpg
    1,012 KB · Views: 44
Delivery experience was smooth aside from Telsa having to adjust the Motor Vehicle Sales Agreement, to remove the RTA tax ($1045) because I don't live in the RTA district.

The car has only one panel alignment issue, the frunk lid is way off, so bad that the rubber seal protrudes above the gap between the panels on one side. Rear window has minor distortion at the bottom, doesn't bother me.

Also missing the rear compartment covers, and the 240v adapter. Service appointment booked for mid-March.

Best part was I got to meet @dkc21 in person, he was also picking up his MS. :cool:

Reactions: Davidrun2B
Wow, so jealous and happy for you. Love the MSM LR. Hope I get mine sometime this decade!
I still dont get how it all work, you ordered 12 days after me and still waiting. And same thing on FSD, you tubers gets it after 100 miles driving with 99 scores, its really hard to understand Tesla, a friend of mine ordered Y in Fresno and he got tired of date changes too, ordered in july and i am talking about Y in Fresno California. His dates are now march 12-31

Reactions: Davidrun2B
Delivery experience was smooth aside from Telsa having to adjust the Motor Vehicle Sales Agreement, to remove the RTA tax ($1045) because I don't live in the RTA district.

The car has only one panel alignment issue, the frunk lid is way off, so bad that the rubber seal protrudes above the gap between the panels on one side. Rear window has minor distortion at the bottom, doesn't bother me.

Also missing the rear compartment covers, and the 240v adapter. Service appointment booked for mid-March.

Best part was I got to meet @dkc21 in person, he was also picking up his MS. :cool:
Hope all your issues are resolved by SC. Can you elaborate about RTA district. I live in Edmonds, would that apply?

Reactions: Vick sandhu
Hope all your issues are resolved by SC. Can you elaborate about RTA district. I live in Edmonds, would that apply?
Go to RTA Address Finder and put in your address, it will tell you if you are or are not in the RTA taxing district. The web site is kind of finicky, keep trying if it doesn't work, even try different browsers.

If you aren't in the district, check line 3E on your Sales Agreement to make sure it is zero before you pay.

If you are in the district, the tax is approximately 1% of the total price of your car.

Go to RTA Address Finder and put in your address, it will tell you if you are or are not in the RTA taxing district. The web site is kind of finicky, keep trying if it doesn't work, even try different browsers.

If you aren't in the district, check line 3E on your Sales Agreement to make sure it is zero before you pay.

If you are in the district, the tax is approximately 1% of the total price of your car.
Thanks a bunch!

The rubber seal protrudes on most of the new S. Mine does, too. THAT said, don't take my car as an example as my car has literally (and I mean literally, mostly), - ha had everything wrong with it that's possible to have wrong. Anyone want to buy it? Still for sale. 1 in a million Plaid. None other like it.

Got a pic of your frunk?