Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Washington State: Model S Plaid/LR waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yup every Saturday they push back and then by Tuesday again new date. Noticing this from over a month . If you wa to enjoy your weekend in good mood then best thing dont check it on Saturday.
I don’t mind the delay but can’t stand the uncertainty. I would also be willing to accept the uncertainty as long as Tesla agreed to be more flexible on the delivery date itself for their customers. I don’t know about others but I think most people plan their vacation and travels a bit far out in advance. It’s impossible to plan anything when they keep going back and forth on dates across a 6 month window.
If you’re gonna say Dec, then I’d rather just plan for that instead of constantly having to check if my dates have changed to an earlier timeline.

I don’t mind the delay but can’t stand the uncertainty. I would also be willing to accept the uncertainty as long as Tesla agreed to be more flexible on the delivery date itself for their customers. I don’t know about others but I think most people plan their vacation and travels a bit far out in advance. It’s impossible to plan anything when they keep going back and forth on dates across a 6 month window.
If you’re gonna say Dec, then I’d rather just plan for that instead of constantly having to check if my dates have changed to an earlier timeline.
All we can do is wait , no other option .

Order: Model S Long Range + 19" wheels, Blue, Black interior for delivery in Renton (I live in AK)
For the record: My first delivery estimate was 10-14 weeks (17 May - 14 June) followed by an estimate of 4-8 weeks (5 April - 3 May) later on March 8th. That estimate has now changed eleven times: this morning it is 26-30 September.

So no-one needs to scroll through these types of delivery estimate threads to find this sort of tracking info (including actual deliveries!), It would be nice if folks would enter their data on this spreadsheet, created by Troy Teslike: Teslike Model S/X Order Tracker

Got my Plaid in Seattle yesterday from an original Oct '20 Plaid+ order (blue, cream, 19"). In June I tried to change color to Silver and placed a new order that actually would have been delivered early Sep, but at the new price and it was only a $100 deposit, so I let it go.

Good luck to all those waiting!

Now for me, in the next few weeks I need to decide if I'll keep the Plaid and 3P or just one. When things dry out later for longer this week I'll see if I can get better traction from stop, the biggest frustration I am having right now. So far, it seems even when things aren't visibly wet, I can't get good 'just go' launches, instead almost always bogging with traction control. I don't remember this with friends' P90D and P100D 19" ludicrous, though.

Just passed a truck of Teslas passing through Portland OR on I-5 headed north. Couldn’t tell if there were any plaids/MS’s and 3:00 traffic made it impossible to slow down and really check it out. He was well past the off ramp for the Portland SC so they have to for you guys in Seattle. It was completely full!

Reactions: Vick sandhu
Just passed a truck of Teslas passing through Portland OR on I-5 headed north. Couldn’t tell if there were any plaids/MS’s and 3:00 traffic made it impossible to slow down and really check it out. He was well past the off ramp for the Portland SC so they have to for you guys in Seattle. It was completely full!
probably destined for those folks that aren't active on this forum :)

Who else has an EDD of roughly Sept 25-30 and still no VIN? Who's skeptical about taking delivery still in this timeframe?
Had edd 24-30 September but now November, mine mostly moves back every Saturday. So i am ready to get my weekend mood screwed. Every Saturday moves back then by Tuesday/ Wednesday changes again.

Reactions: jebinc