Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Washington State: Model S Plaid/LR waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Congratulations @Vick sandhu! Good to see some movement in the WA orders! No VIN for me yet, but EDD is holding steady. Checking my app almost constantly. I'm hoping our cars are all on the same truck!
Your configuration is same as mine and picking up from same location and EDD is still holding, you will have vin soon.

They are, i have question, just called renton tesla to change cash to loan and then filled it and got approved in 30 seconds, accepted that and now whats next step , @Jebnic may know better. It done with monthly payment and all that bit on app still same building your car and will reach you. On make your final payment still dark blue and dont let me click, since i am going to take cashier check to dealer and give it to them after inspection. Guide me on this a bit please.
@Vick sandhu The next step is to stalk Renton two to three days after vin assignment, as the car will likely be there. Then, using your charm, convince them to deliver it to you later that day or early the next day. If you do nothing, your car will sit in the lot for a week or more waiting for them to schedule your delivery. Takes 2-2.5 days from vin assignment to delivery in Renton. Day and a half carrier drive. Good luck, and with a little effort, you should have it no later than Wednesday.

Hilarious situation. Just went to the Bellevue square tesla where the rep told me that they only see Dec 31-Jan 28 for me and that they have no idea where the Jan 16 date came from.

Between Kevin, the rep on the phone, my SA, and this new rep at the store, I’ve gotten four different answers. I’ll just sit tight and keep refreshing the app, I guess.

They do now have a Plaid Red/Black on display though. Looks gorgeous.

Hilarious situation. Just went to the Bellevue square tesla where the rep told me that they only see Dec 31-Jan 28 for me and that they have no idea where the Jan 16 date came from.

Between Kevin, the rep on the phone, my SA, and this new rep at the store, I’ve gotten four different answers. I’ll just sit tight and keep refreshing the app, I guess.

Try calling there 888 number , last time i called and he said something that mine showing priority , dont know why. Maybe FSD. And just got off the phone with renton tesla that loan done , insurance done, and planning to bring cashiers check. He said its not ready yet to review until i get text message and email to assign pick up date first. Once i pick date and time then rest of agreement/ arrangements will start showing on app. And he said it dont matter to them , bring payment on date of delivery or do it online prior. Now lets see when will i get message to pickup date and time.

I'm going there today just so I can sit in one! LoL 😅 :cool:

Try calling there 888 number , last time i called and he said something that mine showing priority , dont know why. Maybe FSD. And just got off the phone with renton tesla that loan done , insurance done, and planning to bring cashiers check. He said its not ready yet to review until i get text message and email to assign pick up date first. Once i pick date and time then rest of agreement/ arrangements will start showing on app. And he said it dont matter to them , bring payment on date of delivery or do it online prior. Now lets see when will i get message to pickup date and time.
Hope you are able to pick your new baby up this week. The enthusiasm about your VIN and vehicle have made my day and given me hope that this long nightmare may have an end date. Hope that CongoBongo gets some answers about his order. Unacceptable to have four different answers from Tesla. Someone needs to take responsibility for getting answers to questions.

Reactions: Vick sandhu
Hope you are able to pick your new baby up this week. The enthusiasm about your VIN and vehicle have made my day and given me hope that this long nightmare may have an end date. Hope that CongoBongo gets some answers about his order. Unacceptable to have four different answers from Tesla. Someone needs to take responsibility for getting answers to questions.
Yup still not believing it , until get text message from someone to pick date and time of delivery. Next step if after that for review agreements and payment, thats what renton tesla said. From my end I completed everything right away.

Thanks, trusted family members :)

@Vick sandhu i ended up taking your advice and calling the 888 number. Well, I’m now gonna refresh even more because the guy said that there’s a good chance (45%) of it arriving by the end of the year based on what he’s seeing. I have no clue what he’s actually seeing or what magical crystal ball he’s peeping through, but I’ll take it. It’s more detail and clarity than any person so far has been able to provide.

He was also pretty vocal about how many calls he gets about these MS and MX delay issues. Felt sorry for them seeing how they are just victims of an inadequate communication mechanism.

Thanks, trusted family members :)

@Vick sandhu i ended up taking your advice and calling the 888 number. Well, I’m now gonna refresh even more because the guy said that there’s a good chance (45%) of it arriving by the end of the year based on what he’s seeing. I have no clue what he’s actually seeing or what magical crystal ball he’s peeping through, but I’ll take it. It’s more detail and clarity than any person so far has been able to provide.

He was also pretty vocal about how many calls he gets about these MS and MX delay issues. Felt sorry for them seeing how they are just victims of an inadequate communication mechanism.
Same thing they told me , getting to many calls for a MS a day.

Pick up time scheduled 27th December 10:00 am . Just got text and that was the first one available. Guys please give me good news tomorrow or as soon as you get vin assigned.

Attachments

• F08E9367-9523-42CC-93CE-804B9DE43F23.png
    F08E9367-9523-42CC-93CE-804B9DE43F23.png
    312.4 KB · Views: 47
Reactions: drunkenbuda
@Vick sandhu No…. Go to Renton on Tuesday or Wednesday. You will find your car in the south lot!
Yup thats what i am going to do, coz i just got email ( Your Model S is on its way to your delivery center and ready to be scheduled for delivery.) plus on 25th and 26th they might me off and lazy , thats why only gave me option for 27th. I will go on 22nd and if not there then again on 23rd.

Yup thats what i am going to do, coz i just got email ( Your Model S is on its way to your delivery center and ready to be scheduled for delivery.) plus on 25th and 26th they might me off and lazy , thats why only gave me option for 27th. I will go on 22nd and if not there then again on 23rd.
@Vick sandhu if you got your vin on Saturday, start checking the lot tomorrow after lunch, and every day after until you find it. And, we want pictures of it in the lot when you find it. I predict Tuesday, but could be there tomorrow afternoon!

Reactions: Vick sandhu