Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Washington State: Model S Plaid/LR waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My April long range EDD just jumped to Dec 25-Dec 31, originally was in the late March early April timeframe. Black exterior, white interior, Arachnids.

Not sure I believe it, but we did take delivery of a MYP this week that had accurate EDD in the end.
That's a nice jump forward! I have the same configuration, ordered 6/28, and I'm hoping to get mine sometime in January (but am nervously awaiting a push back to Mar/Apr). Maybe they made enough in one batch to fill my order also in early January? One can only hope!

Reactions: Vick sandhu
My April long range EDD just jumped to Dec 25-Dec 31, originally was in the late March early April timeframe. Black exterior, white interior, Arachnids.

Not sure I believe it, but we did take delivery of a MYP this week that had accurate EDD in the end.
If this were to happen, I’d think that your VIN has to be assigned today or tomorrow for it to make it to seattle on time for delivery. Constant Refresh time!!

EDD holding strong! Refreshing constantly, believing my VIN will show up this week! :)
🤞,hopefully will get before end of year. I know for sure that i am not getting it on Monday, since Renton close on Saturday and Sunday. And till yesterday it was in California. Dont they do inspections here after car gets to deliver center? 10:00 am they will open and i have appointment for pick up at 10:00 am. Unless it gets here today.

Reactions: golonoro and jebinc
I'm, starting to think my Dec30/31 date that I have had for last month is a pipe dream. May order with original delivery in July, August, September (multiple dates), October, November (multiple dates) and December.

With 7 days to go, I would think I would have a vin. Even ran the vin checker plugin and no vin.

Stopped into Bellevue showroom/service center earlier this week and they did not have much more clarity other than to ask (again) if I wanted a Plaid. or was open to an alternate color. They said peopke are pushing their orders with year end travel.

You now have same EDD as mine. Mine changed yesterday. Hope we get a VIN soon. My LR is MSM, cream, 19" wheels. Please let the WA VINs flow soon.

My VIN just dropped... what the heck! I don't think I can get the right banking done for the cash with the markets closed tomorrow, this will be fun...
Congrats, you doing tesla financing or via credit union ? Mine taken care within 30 seconds on Sunday with tesla financing and my insurance guy added me right away and emailed me my card.

Delivery scheduled for a few days from now.

Tesla REALLY wants to make this quarter work. While I'll be on vacation, I'm having to assign power of attorney to a good friend at Tesla's request to have them take delivery. I have a friend with a few Teslas who can do a proper inspection to make sure any immediate issues are documented in the coming day after delivery.

If any other car company required so much of a push to make their quarter happen... wild.

Just paying cash, so need to go through the Plaid thing now. Challenge is our bank isn't supported by Tesla's Plaid provider, so we have to wire direct to Tesla, or direct to our other bank, and it's a logistics pain. Will be interesting with the market closed tomorrow and some banks off how that all plays out. We just took delivery of a Model Y a few days ago and didn't expect this to be a 2-new Tesla Christmas.

p.s. Tesla claims there's a ton of newly-built Model S's in Fremont, California, and they are trying to get a shipment up here ready. They said if I cannot guarantee a delivery by end of year I'll be back to the end of the line. So yeah, seems a bit last-minute hectic; not sure they know about the weather forecast for the area.

Tesla REALLY wants to make this quarter work. While I'll be on vacation, I'm having to assign power of attorney to a good friend at Tesla's request to have them take delivery. I have a friend with a few Teslas who can do a proper inspection to make sure any immediate issues are documented in the coming day after delivery.

If any other car company required so much of a push to make their quarter happen... wild.

Just paying cash, so need to go through the Plaid thing now. Will be interesting with the market closed tomorrow and some banks off how that all plays out.

p.s. Tesla claims there's a ton of newly-built Model S's in Fremont, California, and they are trying to get a shipment up here ready. They said if I cannot guarantee a delivery by end of year I'll be back to the end of the line. So yeah, seems a bit last-minute hectic; not sure they know about the weather forecast for the area.
Complete BS that you would go to the end of the line. People just trying to make year end quotas. In the delivery thread, one member is getting told all kinds of BS to take a $12k repaired car with a vin from May! And, they are telling him it was built in October. These people will say anything to make a sale. You can’t make this shite up. Happy Holiday’s, Tesla! 🤬

Just paying cash, so need to go through the Plaid thing now. Challenge is our bank isn't supported by Tesla's Plaid provider, so we have to wire direct to Tesla, or direct to our other bank, and it's a logistics pain. Will be interesting with the market closed tomorrow and some banks off how that all plays out. We just took delivery of a Model Y a few days ago and didn't expect this to be a 2-new Tesla Christmas.

What date you picked for delivery ?