Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Washington State: Model S Plaid/LR waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
With your EDD window arriving tomorrow with MSM configuration, I am anxiously awaiting to see if you get a VIN. Hope you do. On the other thread it was mentioned that they are seeing MSM cars so maybe there is some hope for us MSM configured LR's.
Yeah I am already in the EDD window but no VIN assigned yet. Tired of checking the app every two minutes 😀

EDD changed again to Jan 7 - Feb 4
Very sorry to see your EDD slip, but you are in the range of others in WA and maybe we will see some action later in January. The other thread is acknowledging the possibility that the Fremont factory is down for retooling. Not sure about that rumor but will keep my fingers crossed for WA LR MS folks impatiently waiting.

Looks like a massive pushback on EDD's in main thread underway. Makes me pessimistic that positive action on WA deliveries will be forthcoming. Can't understand why this is happening unless the Fremont factory is shutdown for retooling. I hope we hear some news from Tesla on the reasons for the pushback!

My EDD still shows Jan 21 - Feb 18, but my SA said on his end my delivery date looks to be a few months away.

I don't even check my account page that much anymore. No sense reading into the lies. When the car comes, I'll be happy, but I'm definitely going to withdraw my Cybertruck reservation. Wasn't really into the design in the first place, but the past months of dealing with Tesla's lack of customer service has pushed me over the edge.

Reactions: Davidrun2B
Mine slipped a bit to Jan 13 - Feb 10. I just can't help myself so I check the account at least once a day. I have thought about going for a M3P several times, but I really like the MS design and the extra space is useful. If what @burnside's SA mentioned holds true, it sounds like a long road ahead for most of us. Like you said though, I am sure I will be happy with the car when it comes, but this process has been very frustrating. I can't imagine the frustration for people who ordered way before me.

My EDD still shows Jan 21 - Feb 18, but my SA said on his end my delivery date looks to be a few months away.

I don't even check my account page that much anymore. No sense reading into the lies. When the car comes, I'll be happy, but I'm definitely going to withdraw my Cybertruck reservation. Wasn't really into the design in the first place, but the past months of dealing with Tesla's lack of customer service has pushed me over the edge.
Very interesting to see this note.

This makes no sense to me seeing how Tesla builds/delivers 3-4K MS's a month. Where are these going if you are a few months away on your order? If they were actually going in order of RN#, that would mean that are 6K more MS's which were ordered before you. Of course, that's not the case and of course they aren't going in FIFO order.

Very interesting to see this note.

This makes no sense to me seeing how Tesla builds/delivers 3-4K MS's a month. Where are these going if you are a few months away on your order? If they were actually going in order of RN#, that would mean that are 6K more MS's which were ordered before you. Of course, that's not the case and of course they aren't going in FIFO order.
They're going to the rest of the country that's not the west coast. WA-OR-CA really do get the worst of it all as we only get slotted in the end of the quarters given the quicker transportation time.

Reactions: Vick sandhu
They're going to the rest of the country that's not the west coast. WA-OR-CA really do get the worst of it all as we only get slotted in the end of the quarters given the quicker transportation time.
I for one am sick and tired of being put at the back of the line. I want WA orders to get some priority and action. I will be calling my SA every day until I see some action. He will absolutely hate me before this is over, but I have had enough of Tesla bullshit!