Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Washington State: Model S Plaid/LR waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got no love from Elon by ordering 5 months earlier with a cheaper config (White exterior, pre price hike)…..just terrible
Without any real insight, I think it's because they tried to rush a last-minute end-of-quarter delivery to me last week, maybe having produced a few extra on the line in that config randomly, and finding a west coast match, for which I completed payment.

When they then realized with the weather it wouldn't work and sold that first VIN to someone in California, I think somehow it's prioritizing me now because I've completed all the tasks including the $$$, and they probably don't want to refund that? [shrug emoji]

Woohoo! Good to see some movement. What was your order date?

EDD moved from Jan 8 - Jan 18 (slip this morning) to Jan 9 - Jan 15 just now.
New VIN assigned.
NF4647xx.
I hope and pray that your EDD change with VIN assignment is real and that they are not playing with you. They did a similar EDD change to me last month without VIN narrowing my window from15 days to 6 days only to snatch it away and push me out when I reached my EDD. On the other thread some folks have had narrowing EDDs with VINs, subsequently snatched. Please let yours last and I hope you get your car. Way past time to see some WA action.

Who has two thumbs and a VIN? THIS GUY!!!

Just woke up this morning and got the email with a VIN of NF467. The EDD is Jan 10-14. Finally, finally, finally!
Wow, wow, very happy for you, especially because you are MSM with VIN. Please Tesla let others get VINs soon. My EDD will arrive next Wednesday 12 January and I hope to see some positive action!

Who has two thumbs and a VIN? THIS GUY!!!

Just woke up this morning and got the email with a VIN of NF467. The EDD is Jan 10-14. Finally, finally, finally!
So awesome to hear! Congrats!

For my sanity, what was the process? Did it just show up on the app or did you get a text or something? This way I know not to keep refreshing everything repeatedly for an update.

So awesome to hear! Congrats!

For my sanity, what was the process? Did it just show up on the app or did you get a text or something? This way I know not to keep refreshing everything repeatedly for an update.
I received an email in the early morning. I checked the app/site last night and saw no VIN, so at least for me, if I would have constantly been refreshing my account page I may have known about the VIN maybe a few hours before receiving the email.

Reactions: Davidrun2B