Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Washington State Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just wondering, if they are unable to schedule delivery for us in like next 20 days. Will out rate lock expire for financing? I already made down payment and all. And was given 2.99 for 72 months from Wells Fargo via tesla.
Unsure about that. I financed with DCU for 1.99 and had them send the check home. Loan shows as started online. I have not made the downpayment yet to Tesla.

I really hope it does not take them another 20 days. I will be super pissed (More than I am already, I guess).

Reactions: gaurilla
Hi Guys,

I Feel like there might be something literally wrong with my order. I placed my order for a MYLR Blue with tow the first week of November with a May-June estimated delivery date. For the last month or more (I rarely checked it) it has been September 12-November 7th. Delivery location was Seattle and now will be a Renton PU.

If I order that same vehicle today it is November-Jan... How can the estimated delivery date of an order placed 6 months earlier only have a delivery date two months earlier?

Spoke to Tesla on the phone and they were zero help and had nothing to say. Does this order seem to be going wrong?

Hi Guys,

I Feel like there might be something literally wrong with my order. I placed my order for a MYLR Blue with tow the first week of November with a May-June estimated delivery date. For the last month or more (I rarely checked it) it has been September 12-November 7th. Delivery location was Seattle and now will be a Renton PU.

If I order that same vehicle today it is November-Jan... How can the estimated delivery date of an order placed 6 months earlier only have a delivery date two months earlier?

Spoke to Tesla on the phone and they were zero help and had nothing to say. Does this order seem to be going wrong?
Fwiw I’m a June order and still no car. Cash and no trade in.

Anytime I call, they just say “it will come soon! You have a great timeline”.

I've been in that thread, and in contact with my SA at the Liberty Lake store she's been pretty good so far, out on a break right now so I emailed the generic sales support address for that location. Hopefully they can figure something out - this would put me at OVER a year from order, if it was delivered at the end of that range. Which is just insane.

Cross posting from another thread...

Has anyone with a VIN assigned car on parts hold financed with DCU?

I have a check sitting on my desk and an open loan account with the bank.

DCU will need the title and insurance documents in few days for sure. Even if the check has not been cashed yet, what happens to the open loan account?