Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Washington State Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
wonder when these damn parts will be delivered so we can get our cars. Anyone was able to squeeze out anything new from Renton DC? I had no luck.
I called Monday and Wednesday. I mentioned that customers cannot be at Tesla beck and call and just take delivery after they send a text. This 1-day sliding window is just ridiculous and Tesla should communicate properly.

Fu***r mentioned that he can see that I have called them twice this week and I have to be patient, else there is an option to cancel the order online. I might get some flak from folks here, but some of these phone/chat representatives have their ego as big as Musk.

I called Monday and Wednesday. I mentioned that customers cannot be at Tesla beck and call and just take delivery after they send a text. This 1-day sliding window is just ridiculous and Tesla should communicate properly.

Fu***r mentioned that he can see that I have called them twice this week and I have to be patient, else there is an option to cancel the order online. I might get some flak from folks here, but some of these phone/chat representatives have their ego as big as Musk.
I think I got the same rude person who said “we don’t want you to call us once you get a VIN” so removed my cash option to profile incomplete so I could just apply for a loan

Sorry man. Customer care is *sugar*. We are spending all this money and can’t even ask questions. I tried something new today, instead of calling sales or delivery, I called to make in a service appointment. The only reason I did that was because I wanted to talk to someone from Renton DC instead of the call operators handling calls for renton DC region.
I was able to talk to someone at renton delivery center and they confirmed that my car is sitting in their lot. There are two things they are waiting for part and firmware update for that part. They were asked to put the delivery on hold from backend until these two things are taken care of. So they dont have any timeline.

This was the first time I got a decent response.

Sorry man. Customer care is *sugar*. We are spending all this money and can’t even ask questions. I tried something new today, instead of calling sales or delivery, I called to make in a service appointment. The only reason I did that was because I wanted to talk to someone from Renton DC instead of the call operators handling calls for renton DC region.
I was able to talk to someone at renton delivery center and they confirmed that my car is sitting in their lot. There are two things they are waiting for part and firmware update for that part. They were asked to put the delivery on hold from backend until these two things are taken care of. So they dont have any timeline.

This was the first time I got a decent response.
What part exactly?

I placed my order in November when I Was in Seattle and then I moved closer to the Renton delivery spot. My delivery date moved from May to sept-november around that time, but I am not sure if it has to do with my change in delivery location.

I can easily make it back to Seattle, will I potentially get my car on a different timeline if I take delivery in Seattle instead of renton?

I placed my order in November when I Was in Seattle and then I moved closer to the Renton delivery spot. My delivery date moved from May to sept-november around that time, but I am not sure if it has to do with my change in delivery location.

I can easily make it back to Seattle, will I potentially get my car on a different timeline if I take delivery in Seattle instead of renton?
I ordered from seattle on 6/20 and profile completion of 9/20 with cash and no trade-in. Still no car, so probably not.

Just an update to keep current here. Minor change in EDD this morning. Three days later on the front end and four days earlier on the back end. New EDD May 20 to June 17.

I have been trying an experiment on my order. I have given up contacting anyone at Tesla and just letting it ride. Been doing this for going on two months now. I found no benefit at all in contacting them. They either know nothing, make stuff up, or I find myself talking to a bot. So, nothing to lose by trying something different. Recently, Tesla reached out to me with a phone call to see if I had any questions. I appreciated that. However, if you are going to do that you should at least be able to answer one question. They were not.

Anyway, just watching my order now as if I was having an out of body experience....

Went through the last EOQ push and now approaching that for 2nd qtr. Not so sure about EOQ cars though...

Attachments

• lastcat.JPG
    lastcat.JPG
    65.6 KB · Views: 53
home delivery done today🎉 the car is in perfect condition, I didn't find any issue. my watch has finally eneded.

side note: I drove the tesla representitve back to a Bellevue lot after home delivery, from where she would get in another tesla and do another home delivery. I saw 2 rows of white MYs, 1 row of red ones and couple MSM and blue. Hopefully one of them is yours!

Has anyone gotten a delivery to their home in Seattle? Anything I should know?
it's quite straightforward. you just finish everything the app requires prior to delivery. then on delivery day, someone will call you beforehand and let u know their arrival time. upon arrival, you hand them whatever it's needed to complete your order(ie: check), they'll help u set up the phone key, sign few paperwork then you are done.