Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Washington State Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got this text from SA:
Current EDD: June 23 - July 7 ; OD: 3/10

“we currently plan to build and deliver your Model Y in June.
Please reply JUNE if you are ready for delivery this month and we will contact you about scheduling your delivery once your Model Y is built.
Please reply DELAY if you cannot take delivery this month and we will reach back out at a later time.”
Got my VIN the next day !! EDD changed to June 18 - 22

This is my MYP. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

Michelin A/S. Mobile charger. PPF and mud flaps. Fit and finish appears flawless, as far as I can tell.

I already knew what to expect as far as performance but I was not prepared even coming from a Shelby GT500. If you are not properly positioned, you could break yourself or your passengers... OMG!

First run with Autopilot also flawless.

We were one of the first 20 to receive cars at the Fife location. Was told there were over 300 cars there awaiting delivery in the next week. They are everywhere. They are obviously still ramping up on day three of opening. The showroom was a ghostown.

Great experience though. Kudos to Jacob Dela Cruz who helped us through the process, gave a quick lesson, helped with key fob setup, and put on our mud flaps.

First time driving any EV, except for my bicycle.

BTW... My EDD has now updated:

Estimated Delivery: June 16 - June 20​

We will reach out to schedule your delivery soon

Attachments

• Ghostown.JPG
    Ghostown.JPG
    115.1 KB · Views: 264
  • Hal.JPG
    Hal.JPG
    159.1 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:
This is my MYP. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

Michelin A/S. Mobile charger. PPF and mud flaps. Fit and finish appears flawless, as far as I can tell.

I already knew what to expect as far as performance but I was not prepared even coming from a Shelby GT500. If you are not properly positioned, you could break yourself or your passengers... OMG!

First run with Autopilot also flawless.

We were one of the first 20 to receive cars at the Fife location. Was told there were over 300 cars there awaiting delivery in the next week. They are everywhere. They are obviously still ramping up on day three of opening. The showroom was a ghostown.

Great experience though. Kudos to Jacob Dela Cruz who helped us through the process, gave a quick lesson, helped with key fob setup, and put on our mud flaps.

First time driving any EV, except for my bicycle.

BTW... My EDD has now updated:

Estimated Delivery: June 16 - June 20​

We will reach out to schedule your delivery soon
Congrats!! Looks great.
You seem to have gotten with Michelin A/S. Many recently have been getting MYPs with Pirelli summer tires.

Reactions: MyMYLRnw