Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Washington State Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got my VIN yesterday too, and EDD changed to Jun 1 to 8. My VIN is 200xxx, I wonder if they haven't shipped yet.

Did you order from Bellevue? Hopefully they contact us today.
So I first test drove at the Bellevue's store behind Fred Meyer, not the mall one. My advisor is Kevin. Then I ordered online on the same date that I test drove on 4/17. I signed up for loan and trade in with Tesla.
When I was at the store, Kevin told me they would do a home delivery since I live close by.. Totem Lake village area. I guess they need to get the bank to close the payment and I have to wire them the money?
I emailed Kevin yesterday right away and asked if picking up at the store could speed up the process. I would love to drive the car for this camping trip since I booked a RV site by accident. =D

Hi all. I ordered on May 16th and tonight got a VIN and delivery for May 29th-June 3rd. LR Blue w/induction. My guideline had been 4-11 weeks when I ordered. Is it likely I'm getting a car someone else declined or pulled out of delivery? Haven't even gotten my charger install scheduled....
Yes, you probably are, but there is no way to day for sure. That is a very fast turn around time.

So I first test drove at the Bellevue's store behind Fred Meyer, not the mall one. My advisor is Kevin. Then I ordered online on the same date that I test drove on 4/17. I signed up for loan and trade in with Tesla.
When I was at the store, Kevin told me they would do a home delivery since I live close by.. Totem Lake village area. I guess they need to get the bank to close the payment and I have to wire them the money?
I emailed Kevin yesterday right away and asked if picking up at the store could speed up the process. I would love to drive the car for this camping trip since I booked a RV site by accident. =D
We are neighbors probably, I live near the Totem Lake Village too. My agent is Hope at Bellevue and when I asked for pick up, the option I was given is Renton or Lynnwood so I stick to the home delivery instead. Scheduled for upcoming Wednesday.

We are neighbors probably, I live near the Totem Lake Village too. My agent is Hope at Bellevue and when I asked for pick up, the option I was given is Renton or Lynnwood so I stick to the home delivery instead. Scheduled for upcoming Wednesday.
I live near Totem Lake (Ed. Hill). Can we collectively will the Totem Lake Supercharger into existence?

Oh. I thought it would happen at Belleuvue store since many cars parked at the Bellevue lot. Um.. and another thing is I called them a while back and talked to a lady on the phone. She insisted they would offer home delivery.
And do you trade in or loan if you don't mind to tell me? Wonder if that makes the difference on having a schedule option.

Oh. I thought it would happen at Belleuvue store since many cars parked at the Bellevue lot. Um.. and another thing is I called them a while back and talked to a lady on the phone. She insisted they would offer home delivery.
And do you trade in or loan if you don't mind to tell me? Wonder if that makes the difference on having a schedule option.
The financing etc doesnt matter. I initially opted for trade in and cash but just switch over to loan..

Yea.. also wonder where exactly they are installing them. Maybe near the panda express parking/ Autozone lot side? Its fewer cars than the whole food and trader Joe's parking lot.
Yeah. It has to be on that side of the lot. The side with Trade Joe's is surprisingly packed and the Chipotle makes it even more busy. I cannot find the thread that discussed it, but maybe the SC may go behind the LA Fitness or at the Fred Meyers on the other side of the 405.

I live near Totem Lake (Ed. Hill). Can we collectively will the Totem Lake Supercharger into existence?
I am also a neighbor! Yes, we need a local supercharger. I talked to my SA this morning (Bellevue) and as I guessed (VIN 200's and later EDD), my car has not arrived in WA yet. I'm also trying to work out the financing. I got a decent rate (1.59 APR) through Bank of America, but I'm not sure if I have to get them to wire money to Tesla, give me a check, etc.

• Informative
Reactions: Eugene Ash
I am also a neighbor! Yes, we need a local supercharger. I talked to my SA this morning (Bellevue) and as I guessed (VIN 200's and later EDD), my car has not arrived in WA yet. I'm also trying to work out the financing. I got a decent rate (1.59 APR) through Bank of America, but I'm not sure if I have to get them to wire money to Tesla, give me a check, etc.
That’s a great rate from BOA. I thought their lowest advertised was 2.19.

I have the finance through Tesla and they offer me US bank with 2.49%. Be honest I did not shop around for the loan. Just whatever is easiest. Same for my trade in. Lol My friend in NYC also got US bank with 2.49% thru Tesla.

• Informative
There are a bunch of us near Totem Lake. Have you guys already made charging arrangements? If so, any electricians you recommend? If no, maybe we can do a group install for better rates?

There are a bunch of us near Totem Lake. Have you guys already made charging arrangements? If so, any electricians you recommend? If no, maybe we can do a group install for better rates?
A friend of mine who upgraded his circuit breaker panel himself and plans to install a Level 2 charger in his garage. He said it's easy and will teach my husband who also wants to install it himself. I am little hesitated on DIY. Since our kids rooms are right on top of the garage. I'd love to know what the quotes are. I also want to wrap the car and $$$ source is limited. :D