Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Washington State Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Going to hijack this since most of us are in the same regions.. where are you all going to do tinting? I really would prefer the 3m crystalline tint..
I'm down in Puyallup and going to the "Nick the Tint Guy", he's done several of my rides and does a great job with a great price. Then rolling it next door to OCDetail and getting it wrapped in PPF and coated in ceramic. That's, "IF" I ever get my car...

I went in to the Lynnwood SC today to figure out what was going on with my profile and there was an error. Invalid configuration.

something on their end it looks

got corrected, but this was creating the matching problem. Hoping to get a new EDD in 24 hours

I’m down in Olympia, plan on getting the car ceramic coated in and out. Quotes about $950, should save the white from getting jean stains.
I’m down in Olympia too - waiting on my MYP. Looks like we’ve got the numbers for a MYP meet up with all of the WA folks in the last couple of pages. My dates are currently June 1 - 13, no vin.

Get a question. I don't have option to schedule delivery yet. And I have campong trip on Friday to Sunday. I remember my advisor told me I have 3 days to take the delivery. Is that true?
We went ahead and just called the Renton SC, since we’re in a similar situation where we’ll be out of town the end of the week.

They were able to schedule us over the phone, which is now reflected on our account page.

Reactions: Cbymene
I went in to the Lynnwood SC today to figure out what was going on with my profile and there was an error. Invalid configuration.

something on their end it looks

got corrected, but this was creating the matching problem. Hoping to get a new EDD in 24 hours
How did you know there was a problem in your profile? Anything show up? Curious if I also have a problem since I haven’t been matched..

Reactions: dyau
I live in kirkland. Anyone has recommendation of a shop for wrapping the whole car that is less than an hour drive from kirkland?
I just picked up myp from Pista Film Solutions for a full car xpel ultimate plus clear ppf and ceramic coating. Took 4 days. They did an amazing job!!!
2AEDE134-257D-47F8-8C28-A4889EDAA145.jpeg

Only thing it was a 5 week wait to the appointment… Luckily I work from home and have another car so was able to garage it until the appointment.

Reactions: WBC2021 and Cbymene
I just picked up myp from Pista Film Solutions for a full car xpel ultimate plus clear ppf and ceramic coating. Took 4 days. They did an amazing job!!!View attachment 667780

Only thing it was a 5 week wait to the appointment… Luckily I work from home and have another car so was able to garage it until the appointment.
Is it in Burien? How's the pricing compared to other shops?