Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Washington State Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How did you know there was a problem in your profile? Anything show up? Curious if I also have a problem since I haven’t been matched..
I didn’t know. I just asked the SC when I was looking over options and she said it was “invalid configuration.

good time to check and make sure everything is in order.

I uploaded insurance and am waiting. Will let you know how it goes

My EDD went from 06/04-06-24 to then generic 3 weeks to 13 weeks. I was so looking forward to this long weekend road trip being the last one in the old car.
I hear yah, when I started this frustrating journey, my original delivery dates were in Apr... I was planning all the cool road trips in my head and couldn't wait but, I guess the best weather is ahead and we'll all have our cars soon, I hope...

Reactions: 63AMG
Guys, it's here! just brought it home and I'm doing the inspection now. Something new. Tesla now provides PPF for the rear quarter panels (the same one they sell) already pre-installed. I have a defective coat hanger and that's all. All panels are great and no paint problems so far. Old headlights on my VIN 196,xxx. Let me know what I can do for information! any suggestions on what to inspect?
Hey, anything to report on the radarless autoP? Been seeing people writing about performance not bet great in rain or at night? I guess it’s been pretty dry in the Sound area but maybe you’ve noticed something?

... and one of those cars in the overflow lot is mine. ;)

After placing my order on April 16, my delivery was continually pushed back until the last two weeks of June. Then earlier this week it was moved up by a week. Then this morning it was moved up to TODAY and a VIN number was assigned and I was asked to complete payment, which I did through my checking account using Plaid. I have an uncomplicated transaction with no trade-in and am paying cash, which seems to have greased the treads for even faster delivery. I immediately got a text message to schedule my delivery, which I rapidly did, and Tesla is going to deliver to my home tomorrow! Wow! I'm very pleased with the way this auto purchase has turned out.

My car is a straightforward Long Range Model Y, white, black interior, chrome 19" Gemini wheels, the only thing added is a trailer hitch.
Follow up on my home delivery yesterday ... It was scheduled for 4 pm, so when 4:30 rolled around I got a little worried and called the Bellevue Delivery Center. Apparently, there is a window of two hours between 4-6 pm, and sure enough, I got a call from the delivery rep at 4:50 saying he would arrive 15 minutes later. He arrived in 12 minutes. He was very nice and helpful, the car inspection went flawlessly with no defects, gaps, smudges, or other irritations, and the acceptance of delivery went smoothly with the Model Y rebooting and my Tesla Android phone app now giving me all the information and controls on the vehicle. My wife and son were impressed with the car and it IS beautiful. Interestingly, the representative Ubered back to the Delivery Center.

I can't recommend this process enough. Well done Tesla!

Hey, anything to report on the radarless autoP? Been seeing people writing about performance not bet great in rain or at night? I guess it’s been pretty dry in the Sound area but maybe you’ve noticed something?
Yea. I drove to Vancouver to test the ability to drive a longer than normal distance and I couldn't use autopilot most of the trip due to rain. But it doesn't stop there, I also couldn't use cruise control either. When the weather was dry again, all functions returned. It's disappointing but I'm hopeful for a patch to fix this. Right now, I would not trust the car on autopilot with my family in the car.

Reactions: dyau
Yea. I drove to Vancouver to test the ability to drive a longer than normal distance and I couldn't use autopilot most of the trip due to rain. But it doesn't stop there, I also couldn't use cruise control either. When the weather was dry again, all functions returned. It's disappointing but I'm hopeful for a patch to fix this. Right now, I would not trust the car on autopilot with my family in the car.
Ugh that’s not great to hear. Hope it does get corrected soon since we do get hit by rain a lot.. hopefully the rest of the car is great and you are enjoying it!

Ugh that’s not great to hear. Hope it does get corrected soon since we do get hit by rain a lot.. hopefully the rest of the car is great and you are enjoying it!
My coat hanger was broken and I had one paint blemish but setting up service was easy and the car is a blast to drive. I know I wanted the performance originally but I spend most of my time in traffic so my 0-60 is never haha.

Reactions: jsoler