Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Washington State Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I decided to check out the Renton location this evening after my flight got in. Wow, they are *packed*. I didn't want to get out and look at every single one, so don't know if any of them were my spec.

On the drive back home to Olympia we saw more carrier trucks. I wonder where they're going to put them all.

Reactions: Skyeforge
Follow up on my home delivery yesterday ... It was scheduled for 4 pm, so when 4:30 rolled around I got a little worried and called the Bellevue Delivery Center. Apparently, there is a window of two hours between 4-6 pm, and sure enough, I got a call from the delivery rep at 4:50 saying he would arrive 15 minutes later. He arrived in 12 minutes. He was very nice and helpful, the car inspection went flawlessly with no defects, gaps, smudges, or other irritations, and the acceptance of delivery went smoothly with the Model Y rebooting and my Tesla Android phone app now giving me all the information and controls on the vehicle. My wife and son were impressed with the car and it IS beautiful. Interestingly, the representative Ubered back to the Delivery Center.

I can't recommend this process enough. Well done Tesla!

Hey! Taking home delivery of our LR Y on Thurs (likely from Bellevue). Anything I should think about/look for in particular? Did they insist on inspecting then or mention X day period that you'd have to report back with due bill list of requested fixes? Also, what color did you get?

Have taken delivery of S and 3 in the past, but at delivery centers. This'll be first home delivery.

I decided to check out the Renton location this evening after my flight got in. Wow, they are *packed*. I didn't want to get out and look at every single one, so don't know if any of them were my spec.

On the drive back home to Olympia we saw more carrier trucks. I wonder where they're going to put them all.
I stopped by there today too, and my exact spec was sitting on the back wall (completely filthy) so I went in and asked about it and told him I ordered in March, he said, oh, that's for someone that ordered 3 months ago... I haven't seen anyone in a long time that ordered that far back, I did snap a pic of the VIN#, so we'll see. Pretty disappointed with his attitude and the attitudes I receive when I call. I explained to him the non stop changing of estimated delivery dates and his SC telling me 4 weeks in a row that my car is on the way and I should have a VIN# any day now, extremely deflating. His response was, "I can cancel your order if you would like?" I just about lost it but gathered the strength to just leave. I'm really big on customer service and this is getting out of hand, spending this type of money and being put through this crap. I really wish I didn't want this car so bad and I really wish Tesla had some competition. Well, that's my rant for today.

Wow dude, that is pretty terrible. I do find it pretty insane that we’re paying Benz prices and yet quality issues are a given, you have to buy plastic to prevent paint issues and, apparently, their customer service questionable…
Lol, yah, I hope when I finally do pick up, it's perfect. I hope when we all pick up, they're all perfect. I will say though my SA is very nice but has never given me any information that panned out. I'm know they aren't given much info as well, and that's a shame, but please don't BS me.

Reactions: Skyeforge
I ordered 3/25 and still waiting for a VIN. Blue LR 5 seater.

Website gives estimate of June 9-June 29 now.

Supposed to pick up in Renton but don't really understand why they can't do home delivery since I am 8 miles from the Bellevue location.

I have to return my current car for lease return and will be without a car unless Tesla can deliver this week.

Very frustrating experience.

Any one got quotes on tints? Especially ceramic tints.. And should I wait to do the tint and ppf? Or just do it on the first week?
I haven't gotten quotes on the tint yet but I'm thinking at least $200+ for ceramic. I have received many quotes on the PPF and do plan on having that done as soon as I pick up (if possible), the front ends are magnets for anything on the road, so..

I ordered 3/25 and still waiting for a VIN. Blue LR 5 seater.

Website gives estimate of June 9-June 29 now.

Supposed to pick up in Renton but don't really understand why they can't do home delivery since I am 8 miles from the Bellevue location.

I have to return my current car for lease return and will be without a car unless Tesla can deliver this week.

Very frustrating experience.
Completely agree with you!