Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Washington State Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Update on my delivery. Tesla Bellevue came through and the car was home delivered shortly after lunch. If my SA reads this, thank you again so much for all of your help!

I'll take some pictures of the car on a brighter day and share them with all of y'all here. Overall, great quality though. It's a 53XXX series VIN. Good luck to everyone still waiting to bring their care home!

Reactions: OMGPanelGaps
Just got my VIN. It's a 57XXX. Car is still in production. Kudos to my SA, he's been pretty responsive. :)

When did you order?

Up until now I was kinda glad I wasn't being rushed with a VIN since I was still taking care of selling my Model 3 and getting financing organized ... now that I'm fully approved and ready I'm starting to get nervous. I REALLY want to take advantage of the EAP $4k option and that's only hanging around another 5 days, or so we're told....

When did you order?

Up until now I was kinda glad I wasn't being rushed with a VIN since I was still taking care of selling my Model 3 and getting financing organized ... now that I'm fully approved and ready I'm starting to get nervous. I REALLY want to take advantage of the EAP $4k option and that's only hanging around another 5 days, or so we're told....

Yeah, feeling the pressure there too. $8k seems way too high. EAP suits me more anyway. I ordered on 9/9.

Drove by the Bellevue lot an hour ago and it is literally overflowing - mostly with Ys. 3 empty trailers as well in the lot so may have just arrived.

Anyone getting the AB they just announced?
Thanks for the update! I’m still waiting on delivery/carrier scheduling so it’s great to hear. Ordered 8/17. That AB add-on kind of grossed me out. Feels bait and switchy or cash grabby to me.

Thanks for the update! I’m still waiting on delivery/carrier scheduling so it’s great to hear. Ordered 8/17. That AB add-on kind of grossed me out. Feels bait and switchy or cash grabby to me.
Ha! I on the other hand was overly excited that it showed up! I’m hoping to take delivery in a week or so and was feeling a little sad I didn’t go for the Performance (but I seriously didn’t want those stupid Uberturbines or lower ride height). So I look at it as saving ~$10k and then only having to spend $2k and getting closer to the Performance acceleration...

Daughter picked up her Model Y, MSM w tow hitch in Lynnwood this afternoon- one small panel misalignment on the passenger side, and one of the door handles was scratched in transit, they noted both and will fix when they install her homelink in a couple of weeks. Too bad it was raining - already got it dirty. And she said the lot was full of cars to deliver- BTW- she ordered 7/25

I ordered the LR, MSM/White and 20" wheels. Thought about the Red/White, that would be classic, but I'm not a fan of their red. Now if it were the Mazda red, whole different story!

That Mazda red is so good! I agree though, I wish Tesla’s two colors were better. Went with msm because white has too many matching issues (even our 2020 model 3 has color issues) and black is just too much work to keep looking nice. MSM seems a good balance of style and utility.

Reactions: SmokeGlider
Got my MSM LR AWD delivered yesterday! Ordered 08/18. The wait was torture but SO worth it.

No major issues, the driver door takes more force to close than it should, the frunk seems a little off, and a few scratches in the interior that I don’t even plan on reporting.
The fun drive makes up for any small scratches.
Hope y’all that are waiting gets yours soon!

Reactions: OMGPanelGaps