Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Washington State Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm still at june 9 - June 29 estimate. Ordered 3/25.

Is there any point in checking the page multiple times per day? Or does it just get refreshed in the morning? Has anyone gotten a VIN in the evening whom didn't have one in the morning when they checked?

I've been checking it like twice an hour to look for my VIN. 3 days until my current lease ends and I'll be without a car.

Is there any point in checking the page multiple times per day? Or does it just get refreshed in the morning? Has anyone gotten a VIN in the evening whom didn't have one in the morning when they checked?

I've been checking it like twice an hour to look for my VIN. 3 days until my current lease ends and I'll be without a car.
You can setup Distill web monitor (Chrome Extenstion) and have it email you when the page updates. Thats what I did so I don't obsessively check anymore. Also same situation, sold my car when dates moved to June 01-15 and now they jumped to June 30 - July 20th. No car gang is not a vibe.

Reactions: Grindy2424

I believe I got my VIN around 6pm, after refreshing multiple times throughout the day. Hang tight, I'm sure you will be getting yours in the next few days... Won't be long now.

Quick update I just received my vehicle back from the service center in Renton and they dented the Frunk pretty bad. It's hard to picture but when I showed it to them they said they'll have it fixed asap. Unfortunately, I received a paint chip on my way home it seems and I was planning on getting ppf installed tomorrow. What bad luck. I've had a loaner model X longer than I've had my own model Y! Hope things start to improve soon.

Quick update I just received my vehicle back from the service center in Renton and they dented the Frunk pretty bad. It's hard to picture but when I showed it to them they said they'll have it fixed asap. Unfortunately, I received a paint chip on my way home it seems and I was planning on getting ppf installed tomorrow. What bad luck. I've had a loaner model X longer than I've had my own model Y! Hope things start to improve soon.
yikes, i just drop mine off at bellevue..

Did you get the paint touch up kit? I have some paint chip too on mine and need to fix them myself prior to ppf too

I haven't bought the touch-up kit yet but I have a big trip in a few days so I hate to admit it but I'm going to buff it down and do the surface correction and just PPF over it. It's only noticeable to me and I only saw it when I inspected the car for other damage from the service center. waiting for the paint kit could cost me much more in the end when I go on a long trip and collect many more rock chips!

This is why I would love to have my delivery as close as possible to my ppf appointment on 6/23. Now if only I could actually get a VIN so I know it will actually be delivered by that day...
I got delivery, dropped it off at the service center a couple of days later, and drove it home. that's all it took. luckily for me, the blue hides the chips way better than white or red.