Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Washington State Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm jealous of y'all with your shifting EDD days. At least you know something is happening. My delivery window has been "2 - 6 weeks" since I ordered. There was a brief moment when it changed to 6/8 - 6/20, but that only lasted about a day before it changed back to "2 - 6 weeks" and hasn't budged since. Has me worried. :( I don't want to wait until August!

So for the lucky few that get to pay RTA, this is based on the MSRP of the car. So those of us that ordered back in April before the price increases of the car, not what we are paying. You get to pay the RTA of the new value of the car. Lucky me- us!

In my case.. I'm wondering if I'm getting an inventory car from Chicago or Ohio. My VIN is 206xxx which is 2-3000 smaller than other recent assignments. I did see my exact config in Chicago and Ohio but I wasn't about to pay for shipping cost. A 206xxx VIN matches something built 1-2 weeks ago according to the Google spreadsheet

In my case.. I'm wondering if I'm getting an inventory car from Chicago or Ohio. My VIN is 206xxx which is 2-3000 smaller than other recent assignments. I did see my exact config in Chicago and Ohio but I wasn't about to pay for shipping cost. A 206xxx VIN matches something built 1-2 weeks ago according to the Google spreadsheet
Hi, how can I find this spreadsheet? Please and thank you.