Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Washington State Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just reached out to my SA this morning asking about VIN assignment and delivery. From what he told me, I may be receiving my VIN sometime this week and expect delivery towards the end of the month.

I ordered the MYP white on black, no tow, no FSD. Current EDD still says 9/14 to 9/30. Thought I'd spread the knowledge in case others are in a similar state.

Had my home delivery of a LR Blue/White today. The Renton SC was easy to work with on the drop-off and I didn't have any issues with that. I completed the full checklist this afternoon and only found 2 issues.
  1. The back panel on the driver side has a pretty large gap in it. I scheduled a service appointment for this.
    20210914_145847.jpg
  2. While driving, the plastic on the dashboard is squeaking a little bit. Not sure if it needs to be broken in some or not. I went ahead and added it to my service appointment for the panel gap.
The Renton SC is pretty backed up when it comes to appointments. The first open spot they had was on 10/4.

Just reached out to my SA this morning asking about VIN assignment and delivery. From what he told me, I may be receiving my VIN sometime this week and expect delivery towards the end of the month.

I ordered the MYP white on black, no tow, no FSD. Current EDD still says 9/14 to 9/30. Thought I'd spread the knowledge in case others are in a similar state.
I heard this as well.

Reactions: jebinc
Had my home delivery of a LR Blue/White today. The Renton SC was easy to work with on the drop-off and I didn't have any issues with that. I completed the full checklist this afternoon and only found 2 issues.
  1. The back panel on the driver side has a pretty large gap in it. I scheduled a service appointment for this. View attachment 709366
  2. While driving, the plastic on the dashboard is squeaking a little bit. Not sure if it needs to be broken in some or not. I went ahead and added it to my service appointment for the panel gap.
The Renton SC is pretty backed up when it comes to appointments. The first open spot they had was on 10/4.
Nice looking car. Did you car come with front mud flaps and rear paint protection film?