Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Washington State Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So delivery/pick-up can't be scheduled without submitting the downpayment? Or am I just letting them know the details of the downpayment? It's a little scary to make a payment without actually inspecting the car first.
That seems to be the expectation. They schedule delivery only after you complete that payment. I know it’s scary, but I think they are flexible enough in case you need to reject the delay upon inspection. Interested to know if someone has gone through this experience of paying and then rejecting the delivery

Reactions: K-Fresh
Here she is. Meet TMBLR. I call it the Freedom edition since this car is assembled in the USA. Exterior mods include, matte black badges, rally armor rear mud flaps, came with ppe and front mud flaps. also put on the flag badges and a fake carbon fiber spoiler on the back. everything else about the car is awesome.

Attachments

• tesla 2.jpg
    tesla 2.jpg
    294.3 KB · Views: 53
  • tesla 4.jpg
    tesla 4.jpg
    225.1 KB · Views: 39
  • tesla  3.jpg
    tesla 3.jpg
    230.5 KB · Views: 39
  • tesla 1.jpg
    tesla 1.jpg
    268.4 KB · Views: 52
Just got the text to schedule delivery and was able to pay off the down payment online. It was pretty easy and straightforward. It took about two days since the VIN was assigned.
It was weird tho that we chose pick up but the final delivery was at home.
I have delivery scheduled for Tuesday 9/28 and I received a text today to payoff the car online...I'm going to wait until I'm able to inspect it though (did the same thing with my Model 3 back in 2019).

That seems to be the expectation. They schedule delivery only after you complete that payment. I know it’s scary, but I think they are flexible enough in case you need to reject the delay upon inspection. Interested to know if someone has gone through this experience of paying and then rejecting the delivery
I don't think this is the case...I had home delivery for a Model 3 back in 2019 and I didn't pay until I inspected the car.

Thanks! I’m tracking another thread with some potential issues so I’m preparing for the possibility of rejecting the car, unfortunately.

I’d be interested to learn about the rejection process too.

Reactions: jebinc
Looks like rain for pickup day tomorrow. Does anyone that has picked up in Renton know if they have covered area for cars? Just wondering if I'll have to do the inspection directly in the rain or not. Not a big deal, just curious.
Nope. They park the “to be delivered’s” out front. Bring rain gear! Makes doing the paint inspection tough.

• Informative
Reactions: paramer
I ordered mine yesterday 09/07 at a Tesla dealership in WA and was told delivery would be at the end of this month. After seeing this thread I'm a bit skeptical now.
LR/White/19"/Black Interior
I ordered on 9/3 and now my EDD is 9/30-10/20 it looks like they are keeping hope alive for end of month but I don't think they will make it lol. Hope you get yours! M3P MSM no FSD

Reactions: jebinc
I scheduled delivery without making a payment.

I took delivery today, everything looks great but there is a small issue with the front passenger window alignment that I’m scheduling appointment to fix.
My MYLR was not delivered with any flaps, and the delivery guy did not seem to know that is standard. I’ll inquire when I make my service appointment.

Attachments

• 01CCAC40-8824-4AC0-8B8E-EF822C131AD7.jpeg
    01CCAC40-8824-4AC0-8B8E-EF822C131AD7.jpeg
    258 KB · Views: 47
D
I took delivery today, everything looks great but there is a small issue with the front passenger window alignment that I’m scheduling appointment to fix.
My MYLR was not delivered with any flaps, and the delivery guy did not seem to know that is standard. I’ll inquire when I make my service appointment.
Is it going to be impossible to get them to look at anything today if I find an issue? Im thinking unless it is huge, I'll have to just go home and inspect in the garage out of the rain, then schedule thru the app?