Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Washington State Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone here getting updates on MYP's? My current delivery window starts a week from tomorrow and I am still pushed off to a one month spread with no changes for more than a month now. Guessing I am going to get pushed into March, in which case I am going to probably lose my mind a little bit. Original EDD was 12/28-12/31, less than 2 months after ordering. Looks like my wait time is going to be at least double what was quoted.

Here she is

Attachments

• tesla.JPG
    tesla.JPG
    731.1 KB · Views: 62
  • tesla.JPG
    tesla.JPG
    731.1 KB · Views: 40
Reactions: Corndart
What's your thoughts around front plate? Tesla concern around insurance incongruent with plate and esthetics; wish we could get something smaller, integrated into the design, and still display plate perhaps through digital signature...
I’ve never had the front plate on any of my vehicles. In my entire life I got stopped for it once and it was when I was in the car pool lane with dark tinted windows. I still think he was just checking to see if I had anyone in the vehicle with me. Asked if I had a registration I told him yes he told me to read the little line at the bottom about requiring a front plate and get it fixed and walked away. Never even asked for license, insurance etc.